Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
This is one of those Patreon games that will just end up abandoned.

I mean, the amount of money his Patreon is generating monthly from the wallet of E-HUNNIES everywhere, it's not like he needs to spend it on developing a brand-spankin-new game engine. And they talk about "coding" progress in his like it's a scientific frontier. It's fucking RenPy.

It's taking so long and it's intentional. Patreon is monthly and doesn't give a damn about project progress, so small updates benefit Geeseki to keep Patrons wanting enough to continue throwing money, with the least hours of work expended. Just hire more to scale better, it's not like there's any funding, at all. People are funding Geeseki to make the game, not to live a happy life. He probably didn't get the memo.

I was so excited for a moment when a guy just leisurely made a MOD that actually did a lot of work in the Sex World arc (which is supposedly the main selling point of the IP, the town being uncovered), but of course the guy only did it during his spare time and future updates to it doesn't even have a timeline.

View attachment 475557
Image from A Town Unfiltered - MOD by Fudulaboi

Anyway, that's just MY sentiment. Appreciate yall for reading a meme-less post. Just disappointed that the funding is just putting food on the plate of someone who's taking the opportunity for granted.

How do you guys feel about this project so far? I've been following this for so long, it just disappoints me. So much potential just turned into market exploitation.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Good to see someone helping to promote the mod. If anything it's probably gonna end up being something above and beyond what's currently being given.

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
This is one of those Patreon games that will just end up abandoned.

I mean, the amount of money his Patreon is generating monthly from the wallet of E-HUNNIES everywhere, it's not like he needs to spend it on developing a brand-spankin-new game engine. And they talk about "coding" progress in his like it's a scientific frontier. It's fucking RenPy.

It's taking so long and it's intentional. Patreon is monthly and doesn't give a damn about project progress, so small updates benefit Geeseki to keep Patrons wanting enough to continue throwing money, with the least hours of work expended. Just hire more to scale better, it's not like there's any funding, at all. People are funding Geeseki to make the game, not to live a happy life. He probably didn't get the memo.

I was so excited for a moment when a guy just leisurely made a MOD that actually did a lot of work in the Sex World arc (which is supposedly the main selling point of the IP, the town being uncovered), but of course the guy only did it during his spare time and future updates to it doesn't even have a timeline.

View attachment 475557
Image from A Town Unfiltered - MOD by Fudulaboi

Anyway, that's just MY sentiment. Appreciate yall for reading a meme-less post. Just disappointed that the funding is just putting food on the plate of someone who's taking the opportunity for granted.

How do you guys feel about this project so far? I've been following this for so long, it just disappoints me. So much potential just turned into market exploitation.

well this game reminds me of Cloud Meadow, basically they are starting to get lazy and they want to suck more money from patreon supporters of that game xD

Reactions: silentshadow

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
I think the general strategy we can observe across so many patreon developers is that, they start producing something enticing for a while, gain fair share of supporters and once they cross certain point in their overall number the stalling and milking begins. It's just a matter of time for 80% of the projects. Why? Because people who support this kind of projects are lazy bums themselves. They don't have full control of their money otherwise they would remember where they are throwing them. I can imagine that most of the users are uselessly rich kids or upstarts(sorry but face it). Normal adults know the value of what they have in their pockets and don't toss it to the garbage bin. Patreon devs are very well aware of this fact, they aren't blind after all.

What are you expecting? Some anonymous dude in the Internet making video game being honest with you if he can see that dozens of others are not and get away with it? please...

Unless the community itself starts being more reactive and less passive, this trend will continue and less and less games will reach completion.

I wish I could see sudden drop on at least one patreon that does this. And anonymousdude making a run for his money like a feverish monkey... nope, not in this world.

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
Have you had someone say ok boomer to you yet? If not, here it is.
Don't worry baby boy, we already know you belong to one of the groups I mentioned. No need for follow ups with your pride, I know, as one of those people you have so much money you don't need to remember if you toss a dollar here and there, but imagine! Normal responsible people count their money, one day once your papa dies you shall understand.

Feb 7, 2018
Don't worry baby boy, we already know you belong to one of the groups I mentioned. No need for follow ups with your pride, I know, as one of those people you have so much money you don't need to remember if you toss a dollar here and there, but imagine! Normal responsible people count their money, one day once your papa dies you shall understand.
The boomer generation rebought all their fantasy cars when they were over 40. Millennials ain't having kids because they understand being broke. But sure, it's the young people that don't have a clue about what a dollar is worth what with their inability to buy homes and having to live with their parents into there 30's cause they can't afford rent.

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
The boomer generation rebought all their fantasy cars when they were over 40. Millennials ain't having kids because they understand being broke. But sure, it's the young people that don't have a clue about what a dollar is worth what with their inability to buy homes and having to live with their parents into there 30's cause they can't afford rent.
ok rich boii, go ahead spend your dollar on this game and lets see how long will this game be finished i hope you can keep up your money xD

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
Hello !
Big crash, not long ago after the beginning.
First day at school, I have to go upstairs, bumped into a guy, begin of talk, and crash

I had to ignore 10ish times to pass the failed event and being able to continue the game.
But I don"t know what happened ! And it seemed useful : MC talks about beign cursed, about the principal (with big "assets" ?)

After that I can(t go in the principal office (miss lashley ?

Edit : and now it crashes too when I'm going to see my contacts on my phone !! apaprently looking for misslashley.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Bobber Tail

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
Hello !
Big crash, not long ago after the beginning.
First day at school, I have to go upstairs, bumped into a guy, begin of talk, and crash

I had to ignore 10ish times to pass the failed event and being able to continue the game.
But I don"t know what happened ! And it seemed useful : MC talks about beign cursed, about the principal (with big "assets" ?)

After that I can(t go in the principal office (miss lashley ?

Edit : and now it crashes too when I'm going to see my contacts on my phone !! apaprently looking for misslashley.png
I played serveral hours.
The problem still persists.
The game continued, I'm in the "twilight zone" now...
But i'm tucked !!
I'm the fiorst day in the parallel universe, I still have to visit town to discover something...
Welle, I've been everywhere, tried every single spot where something could be hidden... Talk to everybody... And ... Nothing ! Syucked ! I can'('t sleep, cause i have to look what's happenning...
... well, I did everything, except talking to miss Lashley, because The bug doesn't allow me to go into her office...

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
I played serveral hours.
The problem still persists.
The game continued, I'm in the "twilight zone" now...
But i'm tucked !!
I'm the fiorst day in the parallel universe, I still have to visit town to discover something...
Welle, I've been everywhere, tried every single spot where something could be hidden... Talk to everybody... And ... Nothing ! Syucked ! I can'('t sleep, cause i have to look what's happenning...
... well, I did everything, except talking to miss Lashley, because The bug doesn't allow me to go into her office...
When I try to gop to her office, it rashes.. But ! If I ignore many many times... I'ml just teleported in a beach cabin ! (yes, I have no clue how it's possible)

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
what's the new new cheat code??
cheat code for 0.20C? anyone
It's said :
Cheat Code 0.25a: "serialclown"
Cheat Code 0.24c: "cantmimicit"
Cheat Code 0.23c: "juniorpest"
Cheat Code 0.22a: "juniorpest"
Cheat Code 0.22b: "mozziefly"
Cheat Code 0.21a: "gunslinger"
Cheat Code 0.20b: "wordedpipe"
Cheat Code 0.18c: "staticfour"

But it seems that the code 0.25a is cantmimicit (and not serialclown)

Reactions: CuriousCitizen

SuperCoolGuy855

Jan 6, 2018
It's said :
Cheat Code 0.25a: "serialclown"
Cheat Code 0.24c: "cantmimicit"
Cheat Code 0.23c: "juniorpest"
Cheat Code 0.22a: "juniorpest"
Cheat Code 0.22b: "mozziefly"
Cheat Code 0.21a: "gunslinger"
Cheat Code 0.20b: "wordedpipe"
Cheat Code 0.18c: "staticfour"

But it seems that the code 0.25a is cantmimicit (and not serialclown)
I think it's because the incest patch is for 0.24b

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
WINDOWS:

MAC:

PATCH (No Hot-fixes Yet, Please report any bugs to have them fixed ASAP)

Cheatcode: walkingsim

Alpha 0.25a
- The Ambient Update
+Spelling and Grammar Fix Focus
+Many code optimizations and game flow updates
+Added Main Story Dialogue Story
+Added a 100 character per second dialogue text type out
+Added Hitomi Living Room H-scene (Talk to Hitomi)
+Added Meghan H-scene in School Girls’ Bathroom (Friday Afternoon)
+Added H-scene for Mom and Sister within Main Story (Complete one of or both their stories, if both side stories are complete, mom’s h-scene triggers on or before the 15th of the game month, sis triggers after)
+Added ambience sounds for various appropriate locations
+Added sexworld versions of cafeteria and gym during the day
+Added dance floor section at the nightclub
+Added anal sex version for missionary with Sister post Cam-stream
+Updated menu transitions from fade to dissolve
+Fixed triggering bug for Sister’s story
+Fixed townmap bug when visiting the policestation
+Fixed policestation day and night error
+Fixed setup for the kitchen
+Fixed missing default variables bugs
-Missing Art and Unfinished Sprite work

Developer Note:
Hey, perverts.
Happy Holidays and such and such. I hope you're all doing merrily and stuff. I apologise for not doing much worded updates these past few months, I just constantly feel like there's nothing interesting to note on other than "it's coming along". I've been doing my best with what I can for the game, I have implemented some things and there are other things not yet implemented but are currently WIP.
If I'm being transparent, I haven't been feeling quite the best mentally. I have a lot of stuff going on in my life at the moment and stress just piles on top of each other. 2019 has been an eventful year, full of ups but also more downs than the past 5 years put together (or at least if feels that way). Sorry if that's a bummer for you to hear or like that you don't really care. Just play the game lol.
See you around cool people.

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes