stonyx208864

Dec 19, 2021
Not entirely sure what’s stopping the next scene from happening.

What is supposed to happen is that on Wednesday afternoon, you can watch Jane’s camshow on your computer, then donate enough money for her to say the MC’s screen name. My theory is that you need to have enough affection points to start the scene. Can you tell me how many you have? You can increase your points by gifting her lollipops or any of the socks from the mall.
Thank you for your thoughtful reply
affection points is 6
this enough?

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
affection points is 6
this enough?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I’d raise it to 8, then try again. 8 points is what the game gives you if you choose start the game with Jane’s route complete, so it shouldn’t take more.

If that doesn’t work, you can also use the timetravel.exe function on the computer in your room. Move to the next step of the Jane route.

EL_LECHERO

Nov 15, 2020
Somewhere around 0.20 and 0.25, I think. Not sure if it is still around anywhere.

Check the guide. Make sure you have added every person you need to the contacts list.

Might refer to the story being written but not actually put into the game yet. Geeseki has done something mislead like that several times.

The hint system is bugged. The kidnapping part is extremely late in the story. Pretty sure you get her route started by just walking around the school during school hours. I remember that being pretty much automatic unless you completely avoid the school.

The hint system should show the correct hint first and then the bugged out hint(s) after that, if that helps.

Make sure to report the bugs via the report button in the game, though.

This is the third version of the game with this bug. Make sure to actually report it to the dev (there should be a button in the game menu).

was there an ntr scene or was it just something stated?

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Version 0.39 has been released to all Patreon supporters.

also this image is still in the current game build
Sure, but the (current) dialogue accompanying that image says nothing happened:

pov "Is he... asking you for sexual favour..?"
show pov embarrassed at left
show mis shocked_talk at right
mis "N-no! No, he's not. I swear to God he's not."
show pov sad at left
show mis angry_talk at right
mis "But he is a fuckin' monster."
show pov angry at left
mis "A manipulative son-of-a-bitch!"
show pov angry at left
mis "He's gotten me involved in-"
show mis sad_talk at right
mis "I-"
mis "I can't even say it... I don't want to say it. I don't want you dragged into all this."
pov "..."
(From flashbacktoblackmail.rpy, which follows the caughtallawaywithjack.rpy dialogue accompanying the picture you posted.)

I’d be interested in the version with the controversial scene, if you are willing to upload it. Want to see what the big deal is.

EL_LECHERO

Nov 15, 2020
Version 0.39 has been released to all Patreon supporters.

Sure, but the (current) dialogue accompanying that image says nothing happened:

pov "Is he... asking you for sexual favour..?"
show pov embarrassed at left
show mis shocked_talk at right
mis "N-no! No, he's not. I swear to God he's not."
show pov sad at left
show mis angry_talk at right
mis "But he is a fuckin' monster."
show pov angry at left
mis "A manipulative son-of-a-bitch!"
show pov angry at left
mis "He's gotten me involved in-"
show mis sad_talk at right
mis "I-"
mis "I can't even say it... I don't want to say it. I don't want you dragged into all this."
pov "..."
(From flashbacktoblackmail.rpy, which follows the caughtallawaywithjack.rpy dialogue accompanying the picture you posted.)

I’d be interested in the version with the controversial scene, if you are willing to upload it. Want to see what the big deal is.

il post it just give me a while

EL_LECHERO

Nov 15, 2020
i dont know how to acces the scene but if you check the boys bathroom files it has stuff for the scene also i found this dialog
Screenshot (305).png Screenshot (306).png

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020

EL_LECHERO

Nov 15, 2020

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Thanks! The images are the same as the current version. Here’s the dialogue:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Attached the .rpy files, in case anyone wants to restore the original dialogue in a later version of game.

Last edited:
Reactions: HillDweller

EL_LECHERO

Nov 15, 2020
Thanks! The images are the same as the current version. Here’s the dialogue:

is it just dialog change? or is there an actual scene?
also i have many other versions like v0.24a 25 26 27

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
is it just dialog change? or is there an actual scene?
Pretty sure the dialogue is all that’s changed, and I’m too lazy to play through the Allaway route on the off-chance it isn’t.

By the way, 0.23a seems to also still contain the beginning of the Hitomi route. Notice how pretty much every choice you can make will lead to Hitomi getting angry at the MC? Typical Geeseki dialogue choices… It also comes with a warning:

## Hitomi At The Beach ##
## GEESEKI NOTE: THIS SECTION OF THE GAME HAS A MORE THAN GOOD CHANCE OF BEING REMOVED LATER.

Reactions: HillDweller

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Pretty sure the dialogue is all that’s changed, and I’m too lazy to play through the Allaway route on the off-chance it isn’t.

By the way, 0.23a seems to also still contain the beginning of the Hitomi route. Notice how pretty much every choice you can make will lead to Hitomi getting angry at the MC? Typical Geeseki dialogue choices… It also comes with a warning:

## Hitomi At The Beach ##
## GEESEKI NOTE: THIS SECTION OF THE GAME HAS A MORE THAN GOOD CHANCE OF BEING REMOVED LATER.
This game is like the Italian national anthem, l'Inno di Mameli: it was chosen in 1946 when we became a republic - thank goodness we're a republic, at least - but it was supposed to be provisional. It's still there and it will always be there, of course.

I'm just wondering: is Geeseki Italian?

Last edited:

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
This game is like the Italian national anthem, l'Inno di Mameli: it was chosen in 1946 when we became a republic - thank goodness we're a republic, at least - but it was supposed to be provisional. It's still there and it will always be there, of course.
To nitpick, the scene was actually deleted at some point. It is no longer in the game, at least. It’s just that it has also not been replaced by anything. Instead, one of the most common questions people ask is how to begin the Hitomi route. The hint still tells users to talk to her, but without the scene nothing ever happens…

Fun fact: Geeseki is losing subscribers every month. On April 1st, the Patreon was down to 660 subscribers. The last time it was that low was in July 2017. (The main difference is that Patreon patrons have to pay nearly twice as much now, so the monthly earnings are still quite high. ~200 subscribers have been lost in the last year.

Last edited:

Soucer

Donor
Nov 1, 2019
A Town Uncovered 0.39a
Removed links as original post has been updated

Changelog
+Updated UI elements
+Main story progress
+Added main menu BGM
+Added new office BGM
+Added dev note on save and load page on how to delete save files
+Added final email proofreading minigame assets
+Added final copy machine minigame assets
+Added missing remaining assets for movie threesome with Missus x Jane (H-scene)
+Added Mc x Jane eating Effie out (H-scene, talk to Jane in the morning on a weekend)
+Added Jane movie date
+Updated Miss Allaway objectives
+Fixed incorrect sprite when asking Director Lashley out to the movies
+Fixed coffee run office task not working
+Fixed character name typo when hanging with Missus watching dramas
+Fixed phone objective text that goes over the box
+Fixed Miss Allaway’s normal to casual wear sprite at the cafe
+Fixed event not triggering in the alleyway in Director Lashley’s storyline
+Fixed HUD not showing up during Missus x Jane x MC storyline
-Jane post-movie dream sequences not added
-Lashley post-movie dream sequences not added
-Some menu screens still use old design

Last edited:

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Thanks for sharing the new update!

Changelog
+Main story progress
+Added Mc x Jane eating Effie out (H-scene, talk to Jane in the morning on a weekend)
1) The MomxSis route still lacks the final art assets. It’s just ~3 pictures which Geeseki has allegedly completed nearly a year ago. At this point it’s just weird that it is not updated.

2) The Mc&Jane eating out Effie scene feels completely out of place. This is the first time I actively dislike how a new scene is implemented. Just feels tacked on, out of character, and the transition to the scene feels unnatural.

This took under 2 minutes to check out. Haven’t looked at the main story progress. Not sure if I will invest the time for that this version.

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes