BabuFreaky

Jul 12, 2022
Hey, I'm on 0.40a, any ideas on what to do here? also I think Jane's bugged cuz her points still 1 :(
This game is a mess XD
Enable cheats and increase your points for her through the phone. Might work.

For this specific quest, I believe you have to go to her stream on Wednesday and donate.

iamRoon

Dec 19, 2021
Thanks to a special youkai site for its auto-import system.

A Town Uncovered 0.41b -

0.41b Patch -

0.41 Cheat Code - (None yet, will edit later. For now, you'll have to wait for someone else to deliver the cheat code.)
cheat code is "shovelshow"

Also this is me or the hitomi side story still doesn't work ?

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Thanks to a special youkai site for its auto-import system.

A Town Uncovered 0.41b -

0.41b Patch -

0.41 Cheat Code - (None yet, will edit later. For now, you'll have to wait for someone else to deliver the cheat code.)
Try if this one work: "hellsfired" (Found on SVSComics)

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Password and changelog extracted from mybedroom_desk.rpy and mybedroom_changelog.rpy.

Password: shovelshow

Alpha 0.41a - The Chase Update"
+Main Story Progression"
+Added Hitomi Side Story"
+Added Zariah DJ Booth Sprite
+Added Edward’s Tapes CG Assets
+Added Zariah Reverse Seated Cowgirl H-Scene at the Nightclub (Talk to her at nightclub)
+Added Missus Standing Shower H-Scene (Go in when finding her taking a shower)
+Added Effie Couch H-Scene (Visit her on a Saturday morning)
+Added ability to assign Mr Smith’s role individually
+Added spritework to Main Story
+Fixed BG asset for Eloise’s lobby assistant
+Fixed email mini-game’s vertical alignment
+Fixed copy machine mini-game being marked as coffee run being complete
+Various other minor bug fixes
-End of main story assets not added in
Alpha 0.41b
+Disabled Email Minigame for the Office" color
+Fixed Coffee Run Minigame Bug
NOTE: If you're still getting the email bug, replay the minigame but fail it on purpose as the bug only occurs when you succeed.

Last edited:

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Any titfuck scenes other than the park one?
There’s a couple. A handful combined titfuck/blowjob scenes with Mrs Smith and Jane. At least one with Principal Lashley in her office, maybe more elsewhere. I think there was at least one with Allaway, but I’m not sure.
NOTE: If you're still getting the email bug, replay the minigame but fail it on purpose as the bug only occurs when you succeed.
This seems to be the most important part of the changelog, not gonna lie. The save file breaking bug is still there, and failing the minigame was the only way I managed to avoid it. (Aside from skipping it altogether using the time travel tool.)

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
not sure what to do with this one, the guide just says to talk to her.
I don’t get that either. Based on the dev log, Chapters 1 and 2 are all that’s done. Probably these two Trello tasks:

No idea when they are supposed to trigger, though. (For reference, the path is scheduled to have 32 Chapters atm. Slightly more than Lashley’s path.)

Ayam85

Sep 10, 2019
Wait, this game's still actively developed?

This is my personal opinion but I think this game already lost its direction long time ago. There are too many 'better' games out there has been abandoned in recent times yet this game still standing.

Reactions: madmit

Phil9999

Apr 8, 2021

This is my personal opinion but I think this game already lost its direction long time ago. There are too many 'better' games out there has been abandoned in recent times yet this game still standing.
I still come back to redo the sister, mother, and teacher route fresh every once in a while. I think the sister and mother route may be the best on the market right now, or at least I haven't seen a better one yet in my travels through this site that I liked better.

Honestly if this game had honed in on the school (I MEAN College!!! ...) life and stopped doing weirdo story stuff it'd be one of my favorites. As is I kind of consider this game "complete" in my eyes and wonder why people pay so much

herbz

Apr 30, 2018

I think this game is a testament to the dev's commitment to the grind

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes