\\_Tremolo_//

Jul 1, 2022
Does anybody has this problem, so MC's mom locked herself in the bedroom and she asked for some ice-cream, sure I got to mall and saw an ice-cream shop in the right corner, but wtf I can't buy it 'cause MC no in the mood for an ice-cream for himself, what should I do???:HideThePain::FacePalm:

alpharenji2

Jul 29, 2021
Does anybody has this problem, so MC's mom locked herself in the bedroom and she asked for some ice-cream, sure I got to mall and saw an ice-cream shop in the right corner, but wtf I can't buy it 'cause MC no in the mood for an ice-cream for himself, what should I do???:HideThePain::FacePalm:
Choose the ignore thread option.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
No idea. I still haven’t played the game. I’ve just extracted it, checked whether there’s still the same amount of temp art, copied the password, and then closed it.

Well, I did check the new pictures. Looks nice enough, if very short. I might play through the lifeguard route, and maybe finally complete the Hitomi route.

The MC does return to the sex world, but from that point on it’s basically just missing art and sketches, as far as I can tell. Given how it was written, I’m not sure how much of the art Geeseki even plans to include ever. There is a scene where everyone prepares for a big orgy, but then it fades to black and the next scene is basically the characters saying to each other "Wasn’t that an awesome orgy we just had?".
I've always thought that Sis' route is the only good reason to play this game. Am I the only one who thinks her lewd scenes are the hottest by far?

This game has become a fucking nightmare since when he completed sister's and Allaway's side stories: main storyline until he comes back from the alternate sexworld, mum's, sista's, Allaway's route are the old bulk of this game - after he completed these parts, the development became much slower and a damn bugs & placeholders fuckfestival.

----------

A message to everybody: I think the best thing to do to avoid gamebreaking bugs is - play one side story at a time, don't enter the sexworld before completing the side stories.

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
how do i start the camping trip not trying to spam here
The code says you need to have "mumsis_path >= 15", so check where you are on the momxsis route on the pc.

You need to complete that route, then wait for the next Friday. "Have a family meeting in the livingroom" is the hint the phone should give you.

I've always thought that Sis' route is the only good reason to play this game. Am I the only one who thinks her lewd scenes are the hottest by far?

This game has become a fucking nightmare since when he completed sister's and Allaway's side stories: main storyline until he comes back from the alternate sexworld, mum's, sista's, Allaway's route are the old bulk of this game - after he completed these parts, the development became much slower and a damn bugs & placeholders fuckfestival.

----------

A message to everybody: I think the best thing to do to avoid gamebreaking bugs is - play one side story at a time, don't enter the sexworld before completing the side stories.
Personally, I liked several parts of a few of the routes. They just don’t make any sense when put together, and often don’t fit the main story at all. The MomxSis voyeurism was sometimes hot and sometimes absurd. The Lashley route fits together with the Allaway route. The Hitomi route was pretty neat at the beginning, but I tried it before it was complete and never got back to the game afterwards.

The main story has some pretty great parts and ideas, but it is fundamentally lacking. The continuation was teased for literal years, but then it pretty much fell apart. It hinted at some pretty epic potential, then fizzled into nothingness and nonsense.

demonslender

Jul 26, 2020
been a decently long time since i last played this. are all the scenes that were placeholders completed yet or are they still placeholders?

manneychin

May 8, 2017
Have I missed any important official promises/forecast from below, especially wrt when the main story will be completed?

In early 2023 there was the forecast below saying main story art/story/code will be at 80% by EOY but...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
... later in 2023 there was this updated forecast (taken from Sep 3rd, 2023 Patreon post) saying main story art/story/code are now at 60%/100%/90%, removing a LOT of details and strongly suggesting that 80% by EOY won't happen anymore.
1707254400902.png
5 months have passed. Is there any update on the main story situation and when it's (vaguely) likely to be done?

Reactions: XProudNoobX

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Have I missed any important official promises/forecast from below, especially wrt when the main story will be completed?

In early 2023 there was the forecast below saying main story art/story/code will be at 80% by EOY but...
... later in 2023 there was this updated forecast (taken from Sep 3rd, 2023 Patreon post) saying main story art/story/code are now at 60%/100%/90%, removing a LOT of details and strongly suggesting that 80% by EOY won't happen anymore.
View attachment 3332257
5 months have passed. Is there any update on the main story situation and when it's (vaguely) likely to be done?
I have no clue of what you mean by "wrt" and "EOY", therefore I'm totally missing your point.

Anyway, it doesn't matter: everything the Dude says is complete BULLSHIT. In 2018 he wrote on Patreon that the game was almost complete since after Mum, Sis and Allaway, the game only needed the end of the main story and 1 more side chick (maybe 2).

bradloserkid

May 8, 2017
I have no clue of what you mean by "wrt" and "EOY", therefore I'm totally missing your point.

Anyway, it doesn't matter: everything the Dude says is complete BULLSHIT. In 2018 he wrote on Patreon that the game was almost complete since after Mum, Sis and Allaway, the game only needed the end of the main story and 1 more side chick (maybe 2).
with regard to
end of year

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
The MC does return to the sex world, but from that point on it’s basically just missing art and sketches, as far as I can tell. Given how it was written, I’m not sure how much of the art Geeseki even plans to include ever. There is a scene where everyone prepares for a big orgy, but then it fades to black and the next scene is basically the characters saying to each other "Wasn’t that an awesome orgy we just had?".
Seems like it should have just been written as a dream then. If the artwork or storyline haven't even been done by now for the sex world it should just be written out of the game.

manneychin

May 8, 2017
Unfortunately, I remember a similar thing. In 2018, after playing the game with each release for a year, I decided to no longer touch it until the main story is completed, which seemed to be about a year away at the time. 5-6 years later the proper completion of the main story is still about a year away... maybe...

We have enough examples to firmly state that there's a massive trend among top Patreon devs to milk whatever followers they have by delaying the main closures in their stories for as long as it's financially profitable to do so. In my opinion, this strategy is a failure as it burns away their name and puts a HARD cap on their future prospects. Without a wealth of well structured promise & release history tracker + a community of not-for-hire people who vote on how well expectations were met, it's basically impossible for Average Joe to figure out early on he's being strung along and taken for a ride.

Reactions: Ottoeight
3.10 star(s) 82 Votes