Ren'Py Abandoned A Trainer's Tale [Ch. 2 v0.2] [BlueDelphinus]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
You get ONE playthrough; that's it.
This game looks promising but I definitely subscribe to this view as well. If I can't see everything in one play through, or use a gallery mod or something to see what I missed, there's just too many good games out there for me to be playing one over and over for 80% of the plot I saw the first time. If everything can't be done in one play, at least allow something like a gallery which can show you what you missed. Don't expect players to want to play it again. Even if I think a game is good, I rarely think a 2nd playthough is anything but bearable.

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
Looks nice. I always appreciate original art and not just using Koikatsu/Honey Select models.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Finally after 3 month the new update is here, can't wait to download and check out the new content

grohotor

May 15, 2020
will you be forced to share her with other people in the future ? wish this was answered on the OP.

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
I tried this out and must say this game almost empty, there is a lot of placeholders. Yes, they give you idea of what will comes next and I'm tempted to try it, but for now there is really nothing to do. The art is beautiful, story is so-so, gameplay is too repeatable. Generally speaking, there is not much content yet, so is hard to judge gameplay aspects, but minigame with masturbation is nice, I think, eventually it will be even better, when the dev add some toys for her to play with. Oh, and if agent stick something in this hole, yes. I wonder about sex events how they will be played out, especially with shady guy and waitress job, so I'm really curious about it.

Reactions: Batut

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
Ran into a bug(?)

Upgraded her dress once but the dude at the market didn't wanna let her work because she was too exhausted. Upon going back to him the next day, it re-triggered the beginning of the quest, telling me to upgrade her dress.

Dremo

Jul 4, 2017
Noticed in the screenshot with the slave's stats there is "Production: Semen", does it mean futa content is planned?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gojii

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Supposedly there should be groping and/or some H according to the changelog.

I cannot find any content WHATSOEVER. Upgraded her dress, that's pretty much what you can do. Nothing happens.

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
BlueDelphinus, the zip/rar for windows shows ATT Ch 2 v0.1 but the folder inside shows ATT v1.0.
Is it a wrong name with the right folder or a wrong compress upload?
This is my first time downloading and playing your game so i do not have a previous Ch 1 save to know if the game is actually a "wrong name with the right folder" Ch 2 or not.

HoleInOne

Sep 30, 2017
the game shows promise, but there isn't much content yet. will wait and see how it progresses.

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
Bro... there is this thing call immersion. And not being a cuck that shares XD

If you can have emotional investment in inanimate objects... then you can have emotional investment in a visual game. It's like a book.. but better.
By that logic every pimp is cuck by default, as any brothel owner. Not everyone need to have deep emotional bonds towards characters or imagine yourself in skin of the protagonist to enjoy games of this genre. In any case, according to what I've seen in this game (threating her about working in brothel, shady guy in the park, waitress job) there will be such content, so if you can't stand the idea of even possibility of such content, it's better to find yourself another game that match your taste.

Reactions: AlisaB and Sole

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
By that logic every pimp is cuck by default, as any brothel owner. Not everyone need to have deep emotional bonds towards characters or imagine yourself in skin of the protagonist to enjoy games of this genre. In any case, according to what I've seen in this game (threating her about working in brothel, shady guy in the park, waitress job) there will be such content, so if you can't stand the idea of even possibility of such content, it's better to find yourself another game that match your taste.
... did you not read the comment... I was asking if I could avoid it lmao XD I know there will be such shit in the game cause there is a Meat toilet trait under public training, which is kinda self-explanatory.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I ain't here to force the dev to cater to me, I am her to see if the game has a route that I would play XD as a lot of trainers offer a whore her out path, and a Personal whore path, and if it isn't obvious by now I play the latter.

So no need to project some assumptions that I won't play if it has that content at all, when I already made it clear I know there will be such content and am asking if I can keep them to myself, cause as I said before "Mans, don't share" no matter the context, what is mine IS mine. :p

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
... did you not read the comment... I was asking if I could avoid it lmao XD I know there will be such shit in the game cause there is a Meat toilet trait under public training, which is kinda self-explanatory.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I ain't here to force the dev to cater to me, I am her to see if the game has a route that I would play XD as a lot of trainers offer a whore her out path, and a Personal whore path, and if it isn't obvious by now I play the latter.

So no need to project some assumptions that I won't play if it has that content at all, when I already made it clear I know there will be such content and am asking if I can keep them to myself, cause as I said before "Mans, don't share" no matter the context, what is mine IS mine. :p
Well, in this case, only the developer can give you the answer whether it will be the personal slave route or not. I checked the comments in this thread before answered you for the first time and didn't found anything about it, so my answer was from the assumption that some people basically can't play the game if there is such a route, even if it can be avoided. Just my vague guess there will be additional route, he said that he wanted to add some sort of romantic relationship (a bit twisted, though), so wait for him to confirm or deny this.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote