Ren'Py Abandoned A Trainer's Tale [Ch. 2 v0.2] [BlueDelphinus]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

AlisaB

Jun 19, 2018
If I was this developer, I would do the following to make everyone happy:

ROUTE A - You're dominate over her, but you NEVER share her with anyone. (Harem minded)
ROUTE B - [Currently in the game.] You share her with the whole town and are dominate over her. (Netorase)
ROUTE C - She's your wife/girlfriend/fiancé. You help train her, but you never get to fuck her. Instead, like a masochist, you have to watch the whole town fuck her, and you get cucked REALLY HARD, to feel extreme emotional pain and anguish. (Cuck/Wimp/Loser)

You'd cater to a wide audience with basically a few hours of programming work, and then you're done.

If you want to throw away the Patreon $$$ you'd get from ROUTE A & ROUTE C, in addition to ROUTE B, because you hate money, then stick with Route B only so you generate less Patreon revenue.

Making a pure Netorase game isn't profitable IMO, you have to offer the Harem & Cuckold path as well, in addition to the Netorase, then it's complete. The Harem & Cuckold path should only take a few hours to program in. It should be easy.
1. Making a game that "makes everyone happy" is impossible, especially when it comes to sexual kinks.
2. Even if dev included all those routes it would take much more than "few hours of programming". It would require new gameplay mechanics and tons of new art and dialogue.
3. Why would route B not be profitable? If the content is good there will be plenty of support. If every dev only catered to this forum's degenerates then we would only get harem, pregnancy and incest...

Reactions: kohunronin

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
1. Making a game that "makes everyone happy" is impossible.
His game is already HAREM, he just needs to add a boolean variable and a few if then statements. The Harem path is literally already in the game, he just needs to separate it from the forced sharing with about a few hours of work.

Code:
default boolean_plot_flag_forced_sharing = False

if boolean_plot_flag_forced_sharing:
#MC shares her with the whole town
else:
   #MC keeps her to himself
2. Even if dev included all those routes it would take much more than "few hours of programming". It would require new gameplay mechanics and tons of new art and dialogue.
It does not require new art, but it does require plot flags & dialogue. Declaring a boolean in code and typing out dialogue is trivial.

3. Why would route B not be profitable? If the content is good there will be plenty of support. If every dev only catered to this forum's degenerates then we would only get harem, pregnancy and incest...
I've yet to see a pure Netorase game generate over $1000.00 a month on Patreon. Do you know of any?

All my research shows that if you're making a pure Netorase game, HAREM has to be an option, beacuse the difference between Netorase and Harem is not sharing, which can easily be programming, EASILY, it's trivial, inconsequential. You'd be a fool not to add a Harem path if you're making a Netorase game.

The Cuckold path would require extra writing and an additional boolean flag.

If you have a least 12 months of software dev experience, declaring and managing flag's is childs play. It's like learning basic math addition. It's nothing.[/quote]

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Erm, sorry if the question already came up, i'm to tired to read the whole topic and i dont know how to search for this...
But can you keep the girls for yourself or is this some whoremanager with the goal of selling them?

nocure

Sep 7, 2017
Is there any way to progress that I'm not finding? The only thing I can do is train kissing and all the places say coming soon, so is this like a demo version or just too early overall? From this thread it sounds like people have been able to progress though.

Reactions: Steelix

kohunronin

Sep 25, 2021
iam 65 days still havent make her cum from night..and her obidiance is at 1 percent and lust stuck at 10..(share her earning 50 50)
any tips or guide?

nocure

Sep 7, 2017
iam 65 days still havent make her cum from night..and her obidiance is at 1 percent and lust stuck at 10..(share her earning 50 50)
any tips or guide?
Obedience gets raised if she gets a higher cut than you, but I have no fkn idea how to raise lust, and I don't think you even can...

To earn more money, raise your strength and then go to the town board in the park to get a dock worker job for your trainer.

HootieMcBoob

Nov 19, 2018
does the ward-robe function work for anyone? Mine just gives an exception. Also, my girl is bald during the night for some reason.

Kiyah

Sep 22, 2018
Combing fast the scripts.rpa file shows the following variables that can be edited with the console. Enable the console, then use shift + o to open the console, and type the desired variables, followed by " = X" with X being a numerical value (aside from hero money, it should be from 0 to 100)

Player money:
a101.Hero_Money

vel.Heroine_Stress
vel.heroine_maxstr
vel.Heroine_Stamina
vel.heroine_maxsta
vel.Heroine_Obedience
vel.Heroine_Lust
vel.Heroine_Charm

vel.heroine_affection
vel.heroine_ctalk
vel.heroine_cbath
vel.heroine_ckiss
vel.heroine_cmolest
vel.heroine_chand
vel.heroine_ctit
vel.heroine_coral
vel.heroine_cvag
vel.heroine_canal
vel.heroine_cflash
vel.heroine_cexhib
vel.heroine_ctoilet
vel.heroine_cmasturbate
vel.heroine_crestraint
vel.heroine_cmachine
vel.heroine_cpsquirt
vel.heroine_cpsemen
vel.heroine_cpmilk
vel.heroine_cuminside
vel.heroine_cumoutside
vel.heroine_cumswallow

Affection values from the NPCs, goes up to 100:
ell.npc_affection
sher.npc_affection
fg.npc_affection
chen.npc_affection

These two must add to 100, by default you start in 30/70 in her favour.
a101.hero_share = [0-100]
vel.heroine_share = [0-100]

Reactions: Armelle69

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------

Fiz uma tradução para o português, não e uma Tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

1648775769443.png

1648775967166.png

Tradução com pouca revisão para versão : [Ch. 2 v0.2]

Last edited:
Reactions: LxrdH

Dremo

Jul 4, 2017
No update for 5+ months, no activity on patreon, no activity here, discord server invite not working anymore, only sign of life from dev on itchio being "I've been really busy" almost half a year ago.

Yup, this is probably truly abandoned... OR, if we are "lucky" yet another occurence of a dev disappearing then reappearing with an heartfelt (probably made up, as usual) message for trying to save face before making a very small update then disappearing again.

BlameCN

Nov 7, 2021
Shame its dead without really getting off the ground. Something about it felt like it had a lot of promise.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote