• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.10 star(s) 37 Votes

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Great update. Well done!!

MetaMira

I did spot a small confusing bug so to speak, but its not a show stopper. I noticed that the time of day reflected "Thursday Night" at some point but refused me to go home. Kept saying it was halfway through the day.

I had to force the detention scene in the classroom, but then was able to.

Game is coming along really well.

Need a sheer nylon bodysuit for another outfit... lol

Last edited:

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
I normally keep all of my in-progress notes over on my practice art thread, but I thought I'd drop by and tease you all with an early look at the new titfuck effect coming in v0.15!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The animations are currently a WIP (this one doesn't loop very well), but I should have them hammered out in the next couple of days, and then I can focus on new written content that uses the effect.
May I ask you, are there any plans to make one overarching storyline for the game? The game is already great, just asking.
Also, are there any lewd animations planned where NPCs "do the job" (fingering, cunni etc) in the future?
Can't believe how this game grew from the first update over a year ago. Good job, mate.

Reactions: filandril

kasztan

May 6, 2018
v0.25 short info:
Apparently some old events might have changed requirements and I haven't verified that, so just have that in mind

If you want to try out the mod - just unzip it into AVeryFullHouse folder (it should work fine, but I suggest you to back up your saves and game files before using it, just in case)

v0.41 of the mod was made for v0.20.2 of the game
v0.44 of the mod was made for v0.23.3 of the game
v0.45 of the mod was made for v0.25.1 of the game

Last edited:

Supplied9911

Apr 13, 2022
coxSluttery

Extract into the base game folder.

For v0.13.2 ... but it should work fine with v0.14.2

coxSluttery is both a modding resource and a mod in its own right.
It adds a closet to.. the closet and a store to the mall.
It separates the game's outfits into individual clothing items, which you can then use to construct your own outfits in the closet (the clothes that correspond to the base game's outfits unlock as those outfits do)
It adds functionality centred on the texture swap system, so additional clothes, accessories, hair colours, skin tones, nipples, etc. can be added to the closet/store.
Currently, most of what I've added is available for purchase at the store, while some is event-based, and some things, like nipples and skin, are available from the start.
It also adds the ability to enable a time-and-location-based system for your casual clothing. If enabled in the closet, you can save a constructed casual outfit for each of the time periods, an outfit for going shopping, an outfit for going to church, an outfit for casual fridays, and the rest of the normal outfits otherwise, swimwear, workout, and work outfits.

Suggest you read the changelog:

View attachment 2534715 View attachment 2534716 View attachment 2534717

The coxSlutteryModLabel.rpy file is there as a fix that only affects a few people, where a blank line in a conditional in the mod loading label ends it prematurely, and causes a whole bunch of variables to not get loaded. Ren'py is weird.
Saved in .\game\Mods\coxSluttery\
Will this mod work with new update?

geimer94

Dec 28, 2017
What does it take to get Titfuck? What is the level of depravity? I searched for about an hour for various events and did not find anything, even buttons

brata

May 16, 2017
OK this is nice but it is getting REALLY confusing.
So in order to get them to have the masturbation chore , we have to masturbate them 3x , and then under special situations it will trigger?
This will take... hours and hours to do without cheating and even with the cheat it is quite annoying to constantly go back-forth to the cheating panel.
Why is the cheating panel punishing anyway with -25 arousal or control each time it goes over limit?
I have been playing for almost an hour and I haven't even found any new content besides the phone ... which is also getting annoying that we can only text 1 person a day

brata

May 16, 2017
What does it take to get Titfuck? What is the level of depravity? I searched for about an hour for various events and did not find anything, even buttons
You need to jerk them off 3x (each) then have dinner , then promise to help them later THEN go to the bathroom while the bathroom is already dirty... and THEN have Nerd clean it... and THEN ask him to join.
Its a rollercoaster to get that one scene.
I've done it once and I can't repeat it since the conditions rarely can happen together or it takes hours to get them.

How it should be :

Once you get the 1st Titty Job , it should unlock everywhere.
Once you do it without condoms , it shouldn't tell you on the blowjobs the amount of condoms since it should be always without once you do it once.

Last edited:
Jan 7, 2022
I really can’t wait for more school events like not wearing underwear in classroom, principal events like giving him blowjob under the desk etc.

I’m also very excited for the next skimpy office outfit. I really can’t wait. Mira please increase the priority of these events on ur to-do list.

I really wish these Events gets implemented in the game as soon as possible.
This is too much blue balling to endure:ROFLMAO:

Robert rivers

Feb 6, 2018
I can't get the titfuck, I didn't had enough corruption, I added corruption, hasn't enough arousal, I added it, I have the requeriment scenes, doesn't work, like an hour just to that and I can't get it, I'm starting from the last load update, I had all I guess, it is so hard to wait a week just for the single event, and if you don't have the requirements, try it next one!... it would be amazing an in-game tracker for dumb people like myself, something like: I believe "X" wants to talk when doing "Y" or: I'm getting close with "X", maybe taking a shower when he cleans the bathroom isn't gonna bother him.

Reactions: brata
4.10 star(s) 37 Votes