2D (OC) Mira's Art Practice Log

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
I'm busy getting v0.13 ready for release (I should have that ready for my next practice post!), but I've also had time to do some practice art and play some Thousand Year Old Vampire! Today's art is of one of the enemy immortals that's shown up in my ongoing game. Marceline, Matriarch of Darkness.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The latest after action report is patron only (due to the boobies in the associated art), but if you're a patron you can go read it !

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
v0.13.1 of A Very Full House is live!

I've done a whole write up of the changelog and features on Patreon: to check it out!

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
Due to some IRL logistics I was busy yesterday, but I'm here to make up my art-debt! I've been playing a lot of Omega Strikers lately, so I decided to do some themed practice art! Here's a flat-coloured sketch of everyone's favourite world-devouring slime Juno!

I'm hoping to find some more spare time and fully shade this one. I think nailing the slime-effect would be a really fun thing to do!

In other news, we're almost certainly going to pass the 300 patron mark tomorrow, so I'm planning to release the special bit of patron thank-you art that I've been sitting on for a little while now! Be sure to check back - it's a fun bit of art AND it has an interactive component!

That's all for today, see you tomorrow!

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
I've got a special post for today: my 300 patron thank you art! I'm going to skip over the sappy stuff (I've done all of that over on Patreon), so I'll cut right to the good stuff!

Every like, react, retweet, or whatever that this image gets (across all platforms!) will be another "visitor" that I'll be considering in the aftermath image! Patrons also have a bunch of polls available to them to help decide exactly how things go down. If you're already a patron (or this has pushed you over the edge) be sure to !

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
I'm looking to add a new backyard event for the Firebrand that needed a swimsuit for her, so I've gone ahead and added one!

I'm expecting to get a bunch of writing done over the next few days. Some of that might need extra art, so my next art update might be more WIP A Very Full House assets. Meanwhile, the 300-patron thank you polls are doing well; we're well into the danger zone of visitors vs. number of condoms I've estimated to be in that box. The aftermath art might be a little sloppy!

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
I've been doing more work on that Firebrand event and needed some UI elements to show on the map. The lawnchair has gotten a glow-up, and the Firebrand has a few different poses she can have while relaxing in the backyard.

These additions are also acting as a style test for future map improvements. I think it hits the right blend of quality vs. speed-of-drawing. Let me know what you think!

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
Whoops, missed one of my updates! I've been focusing on writing for v0.14 of A Very Full House, so I don't have anything visual to share. I have been getting some sketching practice in, but it's all very rough work (and I haven't been very happy with any of it).

I've got a fun idea for a twitter/Patreon art thing-y to run in the near future; I might try and get that started for my next post here. It's a (hopefully) fun take on the "X likes to remove her clothes!" trend that's been going on over on Twitter.

Sorry I don't have anything more interesting to share today! Hopefully all of the new written content in v0.14 will make it up to you!

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
Happy to say I'm back with some art to show off (and even got enough to have some saved up for a future post!) I wanted to practice some different body types, so I've done some basic construction sketches of some fantasy races. I considered doing male versions, but A) that's twice as much work and B) I really just felt like drawing some boobs and soft curves today.

I've got a Patreon poll planned for something related to these sketches, but I'm running short on time today. That event/post will have to go up tomorrow instead!

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
I've been keeping busy by colouring in all of the unfinished school locations and have them all finished up! Here's a preview of what the new locations will look like!

I'm going to get back to my fantasy character art for my next post - my patrons have voted for her to to be a halfling rogue, and I'm excited to do some drawing!

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
Working on my next practice art character. I'll have to think of some halfling last name for her - The Bigbottom clan, or The Cheekslap clan, something like that.

Other than that I've been hard at work on v0.14. If things go well I'm hoping to have the release ready for the 26th! I had hoped to have it ready today, but I still have one last event to get written. See ya then!

Reactions: larryjameson69

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
I've been slacking with my art updates, but for a good reason! v0.14 of A Very Full House is out!

Go take a look at the change log over on !

Reactions: Knight6797

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
I've got a few different art related things on the horizon that are going to need liquids (okay, mostly just cum) and I wanted to get some practice in before I commit to a style. Before doing that though, I wanted to give myself a target to aim at that was more fun than a perfectly grey sphere.

Forgive the sketchiness - the focus is really on the liquids practice that will be the focus of my next post! That's all for today, I'll be back with my results in a couple of days!

Reactions: Skyler

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
Here's my liquids practice, as promised!
I'm reasonably happy with the in-motion cumshot, but I don't think I nailed the messy aftermath version. I'll need to do some more practice to try and figure out how thick liquids flow and cling to stuff.

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
No practice art to show off today (although I did get to spend a bunch of hours on some personal SFW stuff, so I'm keeping up!). I've been keeping busy with some coding for A Very Full House - I've got a fun new feature just about finished for v0.15; I'll show off some preview pics in my next update when I have all of the details polished up.

Meanwhile, I've had a patron poll running over on Patreon to help pick the focus of v0.15, and the results are currently in favour of a new sex frame/effect. I'll be putting up a follow-up poll tomorrow to help me decide what that's going to be, exactly. My current shortlist includes a titfuck frame (probably based on the current boob frame), some groping effects (for both the boob and butt frames), or a thighjob/butt rub frame (probably based on the current butt frame and upskirt frame).

That's all the news for today, see ya in a few days!

• Red Heart
Reactions: kasztan and Skyler

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
I've been very busy coding up a fun new feature for A Very Full House these last few days. I've done a full deep dive , but I've also got a fun gif to tease the functionality:

This is all running "in engine" and is already fully implemented. Now I can turn my attention to the other big feature planned for v0.15: a new sex frame effect. The for what is going to be added is super close - 1% difference between the two front runners - so I'll be writing some spicy text conversations while the last minute votes trickle in.

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
A winner of the v0.15 content poll has finally materialized: new titfuck effects for the boob frame! I got to work right away and have made rapid progress. Here's a preview of the two new titfuck poses that will be added.

An unexpected bonus to the way I've structured this new art is that it plays nicely with existing shirts/bras and the "lifted" boob art. I should be able to achieve a clothed titfuck effect "for free" thanks to my cleverness! I'll have to find time to actually write events that make use of that capability, of course, but it's a nice surprise!

My next step is to rig the new art up in Live2D, then create some animations. If all goes well I'll have an update on that in a couple of days!

terasmos

Sep 17, 2020
Bravo !! I like your content a lot and I will become a patron soon.
Is there any chance to integrate a walkthrough guide in the phone ? I couldn't discover all the scenes in the game. I know discovering the scenes is part of the game but I needed to see all the changelogs for info of the content.
Thank you :love:

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
Bravo !! I like your content a lot and I will become a patron soon.
Is there any chance to integrate a walkthrough guide in the phone ? I couldn't discover all the scenes in the game. I know discovering the scenes is part of the game but I needed to see all the changelogs for info of the content.
Thank you :love:
Very much appreciated! Support from fans like you is literally the only reason I can devote real time and effort to this project!

There's a fan walkthrough linked on the , and patrons have access to a tracking app that records all of the corruption points available to get in the game. I don't plan on creating anything more official until much later in development, because content (and the path to reach it) is likely to undergo significant changes between now and then.

Reactions: larryjameson69

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
Whoops, falling a little behind on my art posting! Hopefully today's offerings make up for the missed post; I've got the feeling it will! I've been working on the new titfuck effect for v0.15 of A Very Full House, and I've finished up all the rigging and physics effects for them. Here's a look at a very quick animation to show off some of the motion!

These were just some quick 6-ish second animations, with little attention paid to making them loop. My next job will be putting together some high quality looping animations at a few different speeds and styles. Once I have a library of animations to draw on I can start writing some events to make use of them!

I really need to get some practice art done at some point, so I'm going to try and do that for my next post!

brata

May 16, 2017
Whoops, falling a little behind on my art posting! Hopefully today's offerings make up for the missed post; I've got the feeling it will! I've been working on the new titfuck effect for v0.15 of A Very Full House, and I've finished up all the rigging and physics effects for them. Here's a look at a very quick animation to show off some of the motion!

These were just some quick 6-ish second animations, with little attention paid to making them loop. My next job will be putting together some high quality looping animations at a few different speeds and styles. Once I have a library of animations to draw on I can start writing some events to make use of them!

I really need to get some practice art done at some point, so I'm going to try and do that for my next post!
Love this. Just please include a smaller peepe for the Geek