2D (OC) Mira's Art Practice Log

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
I've spent most of my time the last few days tidying up the new titfuck animations, and I think I'm finished. I've got three speeds plus a single stroke and a climax twitch for three different styles: a frontfuck, a titfuck (guy leading) and a titjob (MCILF leading). Rather than spoil what those will look like (and to save me time making gif's; animations are annoying to make previews of) I've got some practice art to show off!

I've got a backlog of half-finished drawings and sketches that I want to start working through. Here's a WIP look at a Cheerleader drawing I showed off a few weeks ago.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lots of colouring work still to do, but it's coming together quickly! Meanwhile, I'm doing more work on A Very Full House as I try and get v0.15 ready for release. All of the art and code is done at this point, so it's just a lot of writing ahead of me. I'm tempted to have v0.15 be written-content light and have that be the focus of all of v0.16. I'll make a decision about that after I get a few days of writing done.

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
I've been doing a lot of writing for v0.15, which has meant not a lot of creative energy for big drawings. I finally sat down and did some proportion and sketching practice though.

v0.15 work continues apace, with nothing too exciting to show off right now. There's lots of writing going on, and lots still to go. I'm going to go get back to that now!

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
More writing work, more art practice. I took some time to colour and shade the sketch I posted last time, here's a look at it!

I'm going to take a few extra minutes to crop this down and add it as a phone background in v0.15. I've got an idea of where to put it, but if I don't have the time to write a short event it will end up as a patron exclusive one.

Lots of writing to get through, so I'm going to get back to that!

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
Short-and-sweet post for today. I've been working on writing, and have more writing left to do, but I took some time to do a little concept sketch.

I've got one major event left to write for v0.15 of AVFH, and I'm hoping to have that done tomorrow. If that goes as planned and no major bugs crop up in testing I'll have a release candidate ready to post for my next update here! See you in a few days with (hopefully good) news!

Reactions: ReShadowDancer

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
I've got all of the v0.15 writing finished up, and a first quick pass for bug testing went well - some bugs, but nothing unusual or unexpected. Some IRL stuff ran late and I'm feeling exhausted though, so rather than release while tired and then not being not being available for 8+ hours I'm going to wait until tomorrow to push things out.

Sorry for the short delay; it should mean a better tested and more stable build though!

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
It's been a few slow days for me as I take a little breather after the release of v0.15, but I've managed to do a good amount of art. Some of it is IRL SFW stuff, but I did a quick pose/perspective sketch to share today as well!

In the background I'm gathering my thoughts for 0.16, and I should have something up on Patreon about that soon. The update cycle is going to focus on adding new titfuck and texting events, but I also want to use it to fix some of the quality-of-life and grind issues that have crept into AVFH recently. I'll be doing a poll to figure out what, exactly, people want to see added and fixed first.

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
I've been busy writing some new content for A Very Full House (specifically some titfuck masturbation help scenes to mirror the existing blowjob content) and fallen a little behind with my art practice! If all goes well I'll have some time tomorrow to get some sketching done and I can play catch-up.

That's all I've got to report for today, be back soon with something to actually show off!

Reactions: Skyler

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
I promised I'd find some extra sketching time, and I did! Here's some pose practice using the girls of A Very Full House as my models!

Writing continues to be my main focus at the moment - I'm hoping to have the masturbation titfuck events finished tomorrow or the day after so I can move into adding more events scattered throughout the game.

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
I've gotten some good writing done and just about have the masturbation titfuck events written up, so I'm moving on to writing some entirely new events for v0.16. I set aside some time for sketch practice though, enjoy the results of that!

It's everyone's favourite goblin cocksocket cleric Yark! This is a real rough sketch, but I think I captured all of the "money shot" bits that I'd want to focus on if I took the time to do clean lineart and colouring. If the mood takes me tomorrow I'll start on a fully coloured+shaded version of this. If I'm feeling very ambitious I'll even animate it - we'll see!

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
Found time for some more practice art today, this time focusing on clothing folds/creases! Enjoy Madison's loose/tight fit!

Lots of other AVFH work going on at the same time. In addition to some event writing I've just added a mini chore list that you'll be able to pin to the main screen and see without opening/closing your phone. That should make it easier to bang out all of your simple chores without checking the chore app constantly!

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
More art practice today! I ran a quick poll over on Discord and Mira the MCILF was the clear winner for who I should feature in this bit of practice. I'm enjoying the loose/tight fit theme, so I did some more of that. I did some cleaner lineart for this, and I think I'm going to finish up as a fully shaded drawing over the next couple of days.

For AVFH all of my time has been focused on writing some new events, and progress is going well! There's not much else to report on - hopefully you'll enjoy all of the new writing when v0.16 drops!

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
No art update today - I've been busy doing a lot of writing instead! I was able to get some other SFW art practice squeezed into my schedule as well, but I don't have anything available to share for that. You'll just have to trust that I'm keeping to my routine!

Reactions: Diod3 and Skyler

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
It's been a hectic few days for me for IRL reasons (nothing serious, just general business), but I was able to find some time to do a little art practice - in particular some shading practice for Mira's loose/tight fit. Enjoy!

I've also been working hard to get as much writing done for v0.16 as I can. It always takes longer to write stuff than I expect, and the unexpected business didn't help, but I'm planning to have a release ready for tomorrow! I've got a lot of work to do, so I'm going to get back to that and see you all tomorrow!

Jan 7, 2022
It's been a hectic few days for me for IRL reasons (nothing serious, just general business), but I was able to find some time to do a little art practice - in particular some shading practice for Mira's loose/tight fit. Enjoy!

I've also been working hard to get as much writing done for v0.16 as I can. It always takes longer to write stuff than I expect, and the unexpected business didn't help, but I'm planning to have a release ready for tomorrow! I've got a lot of work to do, so I'm going to get back to that and see you all tomorrow!
I really love your Milf art. It’s the best & I check this thread of yours almost daily.
Perfect proportions of boobs and ass if you ask me ;)

My current favourite is the revealing work outfit & I really can’t wait for the next sluttier version of work/teacher’s clothes, I really have a lot of expectations for the next version of that work outfit. No pressure but I really hope you can outdo yourself for the next version.
Also, hope you can throw a sneak peek of it here sometime soon :BootyTime:

God speed!!!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: MetaMira

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
Good news, v0.16 of A Very Full House is out! You can go see the full release notes and download links . The big features for this update are a bunch of new scenes, particularly some titfuck masturbation aid scenes for the boys!

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
With v0.16 out I had some time to do some art practice! For today's practice I wanted to focus on making more exaggerated characters. I started with a fairly normal character sketch, like I might have used for a AVFH character. Next I used that as a guide for my proportions and exaggerated the fun bits. I repeated that one more time to get these three stages of bimbo!

In other news, the release of v0.16 has gone well (other than some strange Mac related bug reports, which I'm looking into right now. Tomorrow I'll be putting up a patron poll to help me decide on my priorities for v0.17, so be sure to check in if you want to make your voice heard!

• Love

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
The patron focus poll results are in, and the people want more outfits! I've got a secondary poll up (can you tell I like polls? Woo, go democracy!) to see what sorts of outfits people are interested in. Meanwhile, I had a fun idea for a bunch of practice drawings and decided to turn it into a twitter game! Here's a look at what I've got going on!

And if you feel like contributing to the unlocking the next stage you can swing (or is it "X" now? What a stupid branding move) and leave a like/retweet. Now I've got to go and figure out some concepts for the new clothing looks!

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
The Twitter poll from a few days ago went well, so I've been putting my art practice time into a Phase 1 version of last weeks character:

If you want to jump in on the fun you can go like/retweet ! Is it a shameless act exercise to generate extra engagement? Absolutely! Is it fun? Yes!

In other news I've got the new minified work outfit art finished up today - I'll be posting a preview of that in a couple of days!