4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

lArtoriasl

Nov 28, 2022
I still can't seem to get the nerd to spy on me sunbathing. Those two and the mirror tease are the ones that I just can't seem to trigger. It may have been said before, but can I get any hints to trigger those scenes, please?

I need to complete my check list.
If it's the firebrand/nerd event I was able to trigger by letting his masturbating chore active, that was the only way it worked for me.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
If you keep avoiding work, the kids leave home to live with their father and mc runs off with the gamer and game goes back to the main menu.

• Haha
Reactions: Drill Sergeant

Max03

Jun 2, 2018
MetaMira

Wondered if you might be able to help on this one..?

Each time I access the phone or right click from this moment, it crashes to the traceback screen. I've supplied the code and attached a save.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ive never modded the save file ever, in case your wondering. Any ideas?

The same thing happens to me with every new version of the game.

What works for me is to save the game, with that it lets me access the phone

Reactions: korki666

BladerayW

Dec 1, 2018
If it's the firebrand/nerd event I was able to trigger by letting his masturbating chore active, that was the only way it worked for me.
Honestly I don't know.

All I know is that they are the bottom two events on the check list with the nerd. I have talked with Firebrand while she was sunbathing and did both options. I talked with nerd after that. There was only a slight variation to when I brought up the sister. No scene ticked or anything.

I must be missing something, but I'll try it the way you suggested.

Aniviena

Jul 11, 2017
Honestly I don't know.

All I know is that they are the bottom two events on the check list with the nerd. I have talked with Firebrand while she was sunbathing and did both options. I talked with nerd after that. There was only a slight variation to when I brought up the sister. No scene ticked or anything.

I must be missing something, but I'll try it the way you suggested.
corruption_requirement = 3, npc_requirement = nerd, npc_arousal_requirement = 30) if chore_list.has_tag("_nerd_climaxed"

Chore list only includes Mastrubaton no additional chore service exchanges. The Event needs to be triggered by talking to firebrand.

BladerayW

Dec 1, 2018
corruption_requirement = 3, npc_requirement = nerd, npc_arousal_requirement = 30) if chore_list.has_tag("_nerd_climaxed"

Chore list only includes Mastrubaton no additional chore service exchanges. The Event needs to be triggered by talking to firebrand.
Thank You!!! I've been trying for so long.

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes