4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

Lailus

Sep 12, 2018
How to take control of candy? Tasks for billy and Brandon, but she said I don't work for free

Doli-D

Oct 1, 2018
cannot put everything:mostly because my game act weird,and i can "test" some of them.
for the "condom" it work on the belt ,but ! dunno on the percing for some reason don't have the option to change them anymore.
also sorry i've put what's working on 1 layer :(
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CarinaCox

Sep 7, 2021
cannot put everything:mostly because my game act weird,and i can "test" some of them.
for the "condom" it work on the belt ,but ! dunno on the percing for some reason don't have the option to change them anymore.
also sorry i've put what's working on 1 layer :(
Uh, for some reason the image size is 3840x3840 instead of what I'm assuming it's supposed to be, 4096x4096.
When trying to place them over the game's model textures, they don't line up. While I could scale them up, it's not exactly ideal.

CarinaCox

Sep 7, 2021
i've check the files, it's 4096*
must been resize when i uplooad it here.
it's in the RAR
Any preference on the colour of your name in the tag I'll put for the name of your clothes?
On the premise that baby pink, purple, and green are taken.

Doli-D

Oct 1, 2018
baby pink, purple, and green simultaneously please!
but much seriously let's go with a soft red or something like that.

Reactions: CarinaCox

Doli-D

Oct 1, 2018
Any plans on making fishnet stocking textures for the butt frame and pussy frame, by the way?
got some:
mesh pantie/string,"pearl" panties/string,the classic "graffiti" :done but i dont like the result ,maybe plug if do-able and other stuff. but ! i also need to finish my own things so i'll keep you updated (be easier to throw you the files by PM rather than flood here btw)

Ayam85

Sep 10, 2019
I hate to ask the same question over and over again but when will the promised cumshot art/content available?

CarinaCox

Sep 7, 2021
got some:
mesh pantie/string,"pearl" panties/string,the classic "graffiti" :done but i dont like the result ,maybe plug if do-able and other stuff. but ! i also need to finish my own things so i'll keep you updated (be easier to throw you the files by PM rather than flood here btw)
Yeah, feel free to PM here, or the AVFH discord.

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes