4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
Hey Meta why do mods delete the scathing bad reviews of your game? Are you paying them to do so?
Clearly I'm part of a secret game dev cabal and they're doing it as a favour :devilish:.

But more seriously, this seems like . I'm not aware that any reviews have been removed by the mods, bad or otherwise.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
i keep doing that still nothing happening...
does anyone have full save..
interact such as playing on weekend, not letting her win so you stumble and tear down her skirt.
calling her beefneck brother the other time so he rips her shirt by accident.
doing the laundry yourself and concentrating on getting off with the washing machine and then finding her worn out panties torn to shreds by the spin cycle.
e.t.c.

Reactions: eklaami0014

eklaami0014

Sep 16, 2022
interact such as playing on weekend, not letting her win so you stumble and tear down her skirt.
calling her beefneck brother the other time so he rips her shirt by accident.
doing the laundry yourself and concentrating on getting off with the washing machine and then finding her worn out panties torn to shreds by the spin cycle.
e.t.c.
not working for me..i keep repeating them..

Reactions: Tequilas757

kasztan

May 6, 2018
how to do these?

User Stoneby shared a script on discord, which basically just gives you Cheer's chlothes corruption tags if for some reason they haven't unlocked for you. Just replace the file "cheerleader_incteract.rpy" under "game/Characters/Cheerleader" with it and after launching game interact with Cheer, choosing new option.

brother_cock_bulge requires Cheer's to be at corruption level 4+, so you can't get it without cheating at the moment.

eklaami0014

Sep 16, 2022
User Stoneby shared a script on discord, which basically just gives you Cheer's chlothes corruption tags if for some reason they haven't unlocked for you. Just replace the file "cheerleader_incteract.rpy" under "game/Characters/Cheerleader" with it and after launching game interact with Cheer, choosing new option.

brother_cock_bulge requires Cheer's to be at corruption level 4+, so you can't get it without cheating at the moment.
thanks..

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes