4.20 star(s) 39 Votes

TutuRutuT

Mar 6, 2021
saves from previous version have disappeared and also the corruption points, what is the interest to release without checking a such crucial aspect ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: kasztan

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
saves from previous version have disappeared and also the corruption points, what is the interest to release without checking a such crucial aspect ?
Politely asking for help or reporting a bug is so easy, yet you choose to get indignant... my Saves seem work just fine BTW my corruption points also seem to have carried over just fine too... Guessing you have a PICNIC error.

TutuRutuT

Mar 6, 2021
Politely asking for help or reporting a bug is so easy, yet you choose to get indignant... my Saves seem work just fine BTW my corruption points also seem to have carried over just fine too... Guessing you have a PICNIC error.
saying that because I was not the only, that's all, I have allready said upper my comments and support for this game,

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
saying that because I was not the only, that's all, I have allready said upper my comments and support for this game,
Maybe you should try to find a different translator, that sentence didn't make much sense. and maybe that to blame for your other post sounding so indignant.

TutuRutuT

Mar 6, 2021
Maybe you should try to find a different translator, that sentence didn't make much sense. and maybe that to blame for your other post sounding so indignant.
ah ah mister center of the world, I do not use a translator, I speak what I have learnt, sorry if you have never tried a foreign language and then learnt to respect the people. I was not speaking with you so I do no care about your comments, my english is certainly better than your french, and I do not play a game to correct the bugs of the dev, my choices sorry

pogefolu

May 24, 2023
Would someone be interested in having a GUI to mod the game? I'm currently developing something to create new scenes (similar to for Godot), but it might end with something more complex.
I can share if someone is interested once I'm satisfied with the result.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Would someone be interested in having a GUI to mod the game? I'm currently developing something to create new scenes (similar to for Godot), but it might end with something more complex.
Fill your boots, but I don't think it's needed.

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
That sounds rad! We have a modding channel over on the AVFH , if you need technical advice about the game or want to share it with other people you should swing by!

foible

Aug 29, 2017
I can NOT get sister_revealing_underwear to trigger. They both have lots of CL and control, I have all of her clothes finished. It just won't trigger. Anyone else experience this?

4.20 star(s) 39 Votes