4.20 star(s) 39 Votes

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
MetaMira - small but important suggestion. The penis sizes should be different. You can use something like a scale where the fat guy has a thicker penis , the geek like long but thin , the jock a tiny one (for the lols) etc. It will feel much better than all of them getting the same animation
all of the art is placeholder i'd guess.

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
MetaMira - small but important suggestion. The penis sizes should be different. You can use something like a scale where the fat guy has a thicker penis , the geek like long but thin , the jock a tiny one (for the lols) etc. It will feel much better than all of them getting the same animation
That's the plan in the future! All the code for swapping between different dick art is in place, so once I have the time to actually draw the art each character will have unique dick art.

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
When can we expect the next update? How frequently will you be releasing updates? Thanks
Next update will be sometime within the next week. I'm releasing new versions when there is some large new piece of content or mechanic to test. For v0.3 will be the first handjob scenes, Slacker's new art, and better (but still not final) background art. I'm planning to put out an update roughly every two weeks, but that will ebb and flow depending on what exactly I'm adding.

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017

Already want to dive in? Stop wasting time and grab the new version:

Major Update Features
  • New Slacker Art! "The Slacker" is the first NPC to receive a proper art update, giving him a new look, new animations, and a functional outfit system! This is part of the ongoing process to fill in the high quality art for all of the NPCs!
  • New Handjob Events! The events of A Very Full House continue to heat up, and this update pushes it to skin-on-skin contact! Three new handjob scenes have been added, each with branching options depending on your own Corruption Level. These new events also come with new art to really drive home the intimate new levels you're reaching.
  • Updated Background Art! The various maps and backgrounds of the game have been updated to breath some colour into the game! Some basic lighting effects have also been added to further modify things based on the time of day. These placeholder assets will all be redrawn when I have the time and when my patron supporters decide it's a priority!
  • Backwards Save Compatibility! Starting with v0.2->v0.3 saves will be compatible between updates! No more grinding up early events to see late content! The save patch system has also been written to be easily expanded by mods, in case other people decide to add in their own content!
Screenshots

Full v0.3 Changelog
  • - Added rough colour backgrounds for all locations
  • - Added support for varying clickable art based on time of day.
  • - Added support for generic lighting effects based on time of day.
  • - get_location functions now actually get a location instead of a clickable. Introduced get_clickable functions.
  • - Added new character art for Slacker.
  • - Added experimental cumshot art for handjob/masturbation frame.
  • - Added helper functions for toggling shirts, pants, etc. on and off for a Person.
  • - Guy class now has "is_hard" variable, which can modify how frames are displayed. Set to False when reset_outfit is called.
  • - Added some Guy specific helper functions for common stripping actions.
  • - Outfits now reset at the end of all interactions (to avoid accidentally leaving people half-stripped after events).
  • - Held animations are reset at the end of all interactions (to avoid "invisible" animations being left on indefinitely)
  • - Updated Slacker emotion files to use new model parameters.
  • - Added placeholder actions to "go to the mall".
  • - Added placeholder pharmacy at the mall. Currently allows you to restock on condoms.
  • - Added Slacker handjob option for gaining Control.
  • - Added minor interaction with the MCILF nightstand. Allows you to find a single condom early on.
  • - Added Jock handjob option for gaining Control.
  • - Added Nerd handjob option for gaining Control.
  • - Added patching system to make it significantly easier to maintain backwards save compatibility.
  • - Added "extra_update_labels" field for SavePatch class. Mods can append labels to this to also support version patching.
  • - Interaction hub menus now show arousal and control of that NPC.
  • - NPCs can now gain 2 corruption points during the pose scene if you strip for them.
  • - Added support for an NPC's scheduled location to be temporarily overridden (eg. if they are moved by a chore or event)
  • - NPCs will now move to locations when you ask them to do a chore there.

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
How can you get slacker handjob option?
Unlock the "help him jerk off" option by walking in on him masturbating 3 times (he needs corruption level 1 and 50+ Arousal) and "give him a handjob" should be a new option.

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
Just saw the .gif of the clothing animation frames, oh man looks good!
Game showing a hell of a promise! Will definitely check out at a later point.
Wish ya all the sucess (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: MetaMira

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
I can not find the last one, did the 3 hj with condom and the scene at school, having a hard time trying to find that last one

Untitled-2.jpg

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
What is the guy scene that is referenced I got the one during class where you show him tits but is there more?
That's the one. It was mostly added as a way to gain another corruption point, so it was a little easier to find all of the new content.

4.20 star(s) 39 Votes