4.20 star(s) 39 Votes

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
MetaMira can you explain what is going in that pic of "logging in as metamira" and how to get there in game?
Get The Nerd up to CL 1 and just have a friendly chat with him. He'll introduce you to his new MMO "Caves of Grothar" and help you make a character. When you're playing the game your character image swaps into your MMO armour; what you're seeing is the initial healer robes you get. That storyline is just a stub right now, but it's going to be expanded in the future so you become the Nerd's personal heal slut whenever you play the game!

Reactions: chickenwangs

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
I can not find the last one, did the 3 hj with condom and the scene at school, having a hard time trying to find that last one

View attachment 2120818
Ah, that's my bad! There are only 14 corruption points, which is 1 short from letting you get to CL 5. I pumped the raw handjob event up to CL5 towards the end of development (because it added some sense of sluttiness progression from condom to raw handjob) and forgot to actually make it accessible. I'm hunting down some bugs at the moment, so when I put out that patch I'll include at least one small event so that extra point is possible to get!

Reactions: KonD:R and Chemmy

aunkub11

Jul 31, 2019
Next two updates will focus on adding in high quality art for the two other male NPCs, which will probably consume all of my art output. Once those are done I'll be looking at adding more sex frames, plus new slutty outfits for our MCILF to wear!
Hey .. Dev, may I ask you a question?
1. Do you release games every 2 weeks or longer?
2.And I guess the first slacker will have sex with mira?
(I don't want spoilers. But I'm guessing from the story on the first day, a sneak peek in the bathroom)
3. The sex scene will definitely happen after the last 2 updates from now on?

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
Hey .. Dev, may I ask you a question?
1. Do you release games every 2 weeks or longer?
2.And I guess the first slacker will have sex with mira?
(I don't want spoilers. But I'm guessing from the story on the first day, a sneak peek in the bathroom)
3. The sex scene will definitely happen after the last 2 updates from now on?
  1. Roughly once every 2 weeks. That seems to be about the time I reach a critical amount of stuff (new art, written events, etc.) that I think it will be interesting to you guys. It's also about the right amount of stuff for me to get feedback on at once.
  2. Maybe! My plan is to have each NPC advance at roughly the same pace based on your corruption level, so it will probably come down to which NPC you've been spending time corrupting the most.
  3. There's almost certainly stuff that will come first. Once the other two guys get formal art I'll be asking my patrons for what they want to see. That might mean the two girls get art too, or there might be more outfit stuff done. I'm also going to be doing blowjob art before I do any sex scenes, because it lends itself to a smooth progression of stripping->handjobs->blowjobs->sex. So it might be a little while; I can only draw so quickly!

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
MetaMira What is going on in the picture on the phone with the bikini and the blacked out eyes? Thanks for the replies.
In fiction: At some point in her younger years our MC went to the beach without realizing just how busty she looked in that bikini. A stranger took her picture and blacked her eyes out before uploading it to the internet (and sending her a complimentary copy). She's way too innocent to realize that guys are using that pic to jerk off to!

Out of fiction: I was working on the code for the phone and needed a test case for displaying an image on the screen + narration. I had just finished drawing up her bikini art, so I decided to put something fun together using it. I hadn't done her facial expressions at that point, so I used the idea of her identity being "censored" to cover up that missing art. At some point in the distant future that app is going to be replaced with a proper gallery for "trophy pictures" you can collect throughout the game.

aunkub11

Jul 31, 2019
  1. Roughly once every 2 weeks. That seems to be about the time I reach a critical amount of stuff (new art, written events, etc.) that I think it will be interesting to you guys. It's also about the right amount of stuff for me to get feedback on at once.
  2. Maybe! My plan is to have each NPC advance at roughly the same pace based on your corruption level, so it will probably come down to which NPC you've been spending time corrupting the most.
  3. There's almost certainly stuff that will come first. Once the other two guys get formal art I'll be asking my patrons for what they want to see. That might mean the two girls get art too, or there might be more outfit stuff done. I'm also going to be doing blowjob art before I do any sex scenes, because it lends itself to a smooth progression of stripping->handjobs->blowjobs->sex. So it might be a little while; I can only draw so quickly!
Will there be a pregnancy in the future?

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
is it even possible to unlock more corruption and hearts? Or is it nerfed... Really annoying to level up Atm...do we hoard arousal points? Any advice to speed this slow burn up would be appreciated !

TY

Griphen116

Dec 24, 2020
Next two updates will focus on adding in high quality art for the two other male NPCs, which will probably consume all of my art output. Once those are done I'll be looking at adding more sex frames, plus new slutty outfits for our MCILF to wear!
Thanks for the heads up. Will probably wait for 2 updates before downloading again.
Love the idea and the game, but i can't deal with just having hj scenes anymore lol.

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
I personally would love sexual harassment/groping events. Would add even more to the world as already is.

Reactions: sxstema

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
dicking around with the variables in all likelyhood i broke the nerd's script and cant activate the fap event.
i also look forward to encourage encounters between the boys and the girls.

Reactions: MetaMira

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
I personally would love sexual harassment/groping events. Would add even more to the world as already is.
Those sorts of events will absolutely be added in! They're going to really start showing up once I add the ability to cut down your clothing into sluttier versions, which I hope to add in as a minor feature in the next couple of updates.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Sometimes you get corruption points but they do nothing, is it because they were meant to be taken during a lower corruption rank?

4.20 star(s) 39 Votes