4.20 star(s) 39 Votes

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Her power seems tentative to me, she's progressed so far by "accident" discovering the effect her body has on those around her, it's easy to overreach and tease the wrong men, the eldest is already bordering on it by being grabby, it won't take much for him realise he's bigger and stronger than her (might not happen while he is lucid, but when he is in full arousal). As for the School bully or the Principal...
meh. Thats what control is for.

Super Save:p
all charecters arousal '500'

yeah that's right five hundred:BootyTime:
go nuts
arousal overflow causes stress for miss player character and control loss for everyone else.

The_Rascal

Jun 25, 2017
There have been a number of requests for a save for either 14 or 15 with all of the conditions met, but none have been forthcoming. My estimate here is no one has actually accomplished that feat given the current state of the game. I have been following the game since its inception and I am unable to complete all of the conditions. Additionally, I doubt a re-start would end up in a better result, even with the guide to help. Can anyone comment of the completion state of their best save to date? My stats are:
Mira 33/37
Slacker 11/15
Jock 13/15
Nerd 14/19
Fire 4/4
Cheer 6/7
Guy 6/7
Busty 5/6

kasztan

May 6, 2018
There have been a number of requests for a save for either 14 or 15 with all of the conditions met, but none have been forthcoming. My estimate here is no one has actually accomplished that feat given the current state of the game. I have been following the game since its inception and I am unable to complete all of the conditions. Additionally, I doubt a re-start would end up in a better result, even with the guide to help. Can anyone comment of the completion state of their best save to date? My stats are:
Mira 33/37
Slacker 11/15
Jock 13/15
Nerd 14/19
Fire 4/4
Cheer 6/7
Guy 6/7
Busty 5/6
You should be able to get everything but one corruption point for Cheer.

brata

May 16, 2017
Loved the game (even supported it quite heavily) but the recent two updates made me unsub since they literally added barriers and confused the heck out of me. You need to pass through hoops and follow a specific set of instructions in order to trigger a scene (which the game doesn't tell you how) and then to repeat it , you need to redo every-single-thing! again!

The game used to be refreshing , but now it's exhausting to play

MetaMira - dude , you gotta fix this. The scenes should be repeatable , or at least have a gallery or if that is too difficult (which I guess it is) then at least have a trigger that once a scene has been done once to be able to review it or re-trigger it much easier.

There should be an instruction on how to get scenes that are missing
There should be like a - *NEW* - indicator (the actual text "NEW") if something is now available. It's very troublesome to try each time to re-trigger and re-click everything hoping to find what was unlocked and if something was unlocked. Especially with all these new backgrounds and new characters.

People are asking for save's because they are lost in the game. Please dont kill it by making it more confusing.

4.20 star(s) 39 Votes