4.20 star(s) 39 Votes

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
Hi, MetaMira!

1. Like the game so far, but I'd like to ask you: do you plan on adding group "activities" for the lady and the rest of the household inhabitants - threesoms, foursomes?
2. Also, do you plan on making scenes with thighjob, assjob, pussyjob between her and each of the boys, before going forward with intercourse?
3. Oh, and one more thing, will there be in the future an option to choose how/where to "finish" the naughty scenes, change positions during the scenes etc.? Basically giving the player more control...?

Thanks!
1a. Glad you like it!

1b. At some point, absolutely. It's not high up on my list of priorities - there's a LOT of core content to add first before I can get to the "nice to have" bits like threesome options - but it is guaranteed to be in the game eventually.

2. I intend to have all three of those supported in the future as well. We'll probably get some penetrative sex art first, because the crowd seems very excited for it.

3. Also a yes! "Cumshot art" was actually one of the options on the latest patron focus poll. It suffered a narrow loss against more home based written events, but I expect it will be a priority very soon. Most of the events will have a few different cumshot variants at the end, with your options limited by your corruption level and how much Control you have over the NPC.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
3. Also a yes! "Cumshot art" was actually one of the options on the latest patron focus poll. It suffered a narrow loss against more home based written events, but I expect it will be a priority very soon. Most of the events will have a few different cumshot variants at the end, with your options limited by your corruption level and how much Control you have over the NPC.
Is one of those swallowing while deepthroating perchance? :oops:

Reactions: Devilmixer

CarinaCox

Sep 7, 2021
Pls help me !!!!!!!!
:cry::cry::cry:
Somehow, you have a variable with the value None in one of your swap lists. Difficult for me to say how that happened without more information, however, the command that caused the issue is only run when loading a game. Did you perhaps load a save from a previous version that had mods on it, but did not have the mod installed now? That's my best guess.

Otherwise:
You could try to ignore past it, though it might cause issues, as this function is part of the loading process.
Assuming whatever texture swap is causing the issue is on the MC, open console with shift+O, and type in:

mom.outfit_manager.active_texture_swaps
mom.outfit_manager.persistent_texture_swaps

They will each return a list of your texture swaps. Items in the list should say something like:
store.TextureReplacement object at 0x000000000904e3d0

However, at least one of them will say NoneType instead of store.TextureReplacement. That's the culprit. You can then remove that one from your list of swaps.

To do this, if that NoneType thing is in the 3rd position of the active_texture_swaps list, for instance, you type in this:
mom.outfit_manager.active_texture_swaps.pop(2)
The 2 you see there means the 3rd position in the list. 0 is the first position. Just replace that number with whichever order the NoneType appears in minus 1.

If all of them say NoneType, you could just type in this instead:
mom.outfit_manager.active_texture_swaps = []

After you've removed all NoneType, you can then run the command that caused the crash again:
global_refresh_texture_swaps()
Then hit esc to get out of the console. Suggest you save on a new save, though, 'cause chances are something broke.

• Love
Reactions: phat099

phat099

Mar 1, 2022
Somehow, you have a variable with the value None in one of your swap lists. Difficult for me to say how that happened without more information, however, the command that caused the issue is only run when loading a game. Did you perhaps load a save from a previous version that had mods on it, but did not have the mod installed now? That's my best guess.

Otherwise:
You could try to ignore past it, though it might cause issues, as this function is part of the loading process.
Assuming whatever texture swap is causing the issue is on the MC, open console with shift+O, and type in:

mom.outfit_manager.active_texture_swaps
mom.outfit_manager.persistent_texture_swaps

They will each return a list of your texture swaps. Items in the list should say something like:
store.TextureReplacement object at 0x000000000904e3d0

However, at least one of them will say NoneType instead of store.TextureReplacement. That's the culprit. You can then remove that one from your list of swaps.

To do this, if that NoneType thing is in the 3rd position of the active_texture_swaps list, for instance, you type in this:
mom.outfit_manager.active_texture_swaps.pop(2)
The 2 you see there means the 3rd position in the list. 0 is the first position. Just replace that number with whichever order the NoneType appears in minus 1.

If all of them say NoneType, you could just type in this instead:
mom.outfit_manager.active_texture_swaps = []

After you've removed all NoneType, you can then run the command that caused the crash again:
global_refresh_texture_swaps()
Then hit esc to get out of the console. Suggest you save on a new save, though, 'cause chances are something broke.
Thank you very much.
but I played it again from the beginning and surprisingly it didn't have any errors ^-^
Ps/ sorry for my English (I use Google translate) :cry:

mortic90

Dec 31, 2017
MetaMira how do you get this to trigger?
View attachment 2885427
I think you need nerd's satisfy chore for it.
So when you have the chore wait for the weekend (the stability drop can be easily repaired other ways), speak with madison while she is sunbathing then go up to nerd and talk with him about it (if you get the event that he is masturbating just back out and go in again).
For the topless variation, while first talking with madison, blame her outfit and she will get topless.

Reactions: mmmonsterkill
4.20 star(s) 39 Votes