4.10 star(s) 42 Votes

scannatore

Jul 11, 2017
Hello Guys , How i unlock the "very revealing outfit" ?? and the " reaveling underwear upskirt" ??
The underwear is easy, order Madison to do the laundry. And after that mod it in your room.
The very revealing outfit require Mira reach level 6 and the principal level 3. A crazy grind.
There is a link with a guide in the main post.
Yeah, it's for 17.1 but honestly there isn't so much new content.

damidero

Sep 27, 2017
bug
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 283, in script call
    call screen hold_screen() #NOTE: We never proceed past the hold screen! No code after this point will run.
  File "game/script.rpy", line 446, in script call
    call interact_cleanup()
  File "game/script.rpy", line 499, in script call
    call mc_exit()
  File "game/script.rpy", line 659, in script
    $ mom.reset_outfit()
  File "game/script.rpy", line 659, in <module>
    $ mom.reset_outfit()
  File "game/Classes/Logic_Classes/Person.rpy", line 344, in reset_outfit
    self.outfit_manager.apply_outfit(self.current_outfit, self.current_underwear)
  File "game/Classes/Logic_Classes/OutfitManager.rpy", line 48, in apply_outfit
    self.reset_texture_swaps(True) #This might not quite work when we're resetting only underwear or outfit?
  File "game/Classes/Logic_Classes/OutfitManager.rpy", line 227, in reset_texture_swaps
    target_displayable = renpy.get_registered_image(a_texture_swap.target_displayable)
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'target_displayable'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 283, in script call
    call screen hold_screen() #NOTE: We never proceed past the hold screen! No code after this point will run.
  File "game/script.rpy", line 446, in script call
    call interact_cleanup()
  File "game/script.rpy", line 499, in script call
    call mc_exit()
  File "game/script.rpy", line 659, in script
    $ mom.reset_outfit()
  File "E:\Descarga\AVeryFullHouse-0.18.1-pc\AVeryFullHouse-0.18.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1138, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "E:\Descarga\AVeryFullHouse-0.18.1-pc\AVeryFullHouse-0.18.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1122, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/script.rpy", line 659, in <module>
    $ mom.reset_outfit()
  File "game/Classes/Logic_Classes/Person.rpy", line 344, in reset_outfit
    self.outfit_manager.apply_outfit(self.current_outfit, self.current_underwear)
  File "game/Classes/Logic_Classes/OutfitManager.rpy", line 48, in apply_outfit
    self.reset_texture_swaps(True) #This might not quite work when we're resetting only underwear or outfit?
  File "game/Classes/Logic_Classes/OutfitManager.rpy", line 227, in reset_texture_swaps
    target_displayable = renpy.get_registered_image(a_texture_swap.target_displayable)
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'target_displayable'

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.1.23060707
A Very Full House 0.18.1
Fri Sep 15 02:25:34 2023

josiahtherat

May 28, 2017
I love this game but i haven't been able to play it on mac for about 2-3 updates, have had issues starting it up ever since. Every time I start the program it instantly throws up these screens :(

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
I love this game but i haven't been able to play it on mac for about 2-3 updates, have had issues starting it up ever since. Every time I start the program it instantly throws up these screens :(

*snip*
I've , which includes an update to Ren'py and Live2d. Could you give it a try and see if it resolves your issues? I believe the bug is related to a Mac security feature called not playing nicely with Ren'py. I expect it was fixed in the most recent release, but I don't have a local mac system to test on.

In other news: A Very Full House now has an ! Phone gamers rejoice!

Donnyd

Sep 9, 2018
This update in particular the scenes added were some teasing (nude selfies) and masturbation related stuff. There's also already content for handjobs, blowjobs, and titfucks. No penetrative sex yet, but it's probably the next major bit of art that I'll be adding.
I hope you add some bending over with and without underwear art to build up towards the penetrative sex.
Bend over teasing art in general would be a great addition on the way to to flesh out the base options.

CarinaCox
Looking forward to the updated version of CoxSluttery!

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
talking to nerd, the descriptor shows slacker. 1694796318804.png 1694796668539.png

the chore delegation has a bug if you choose to do more masturbation

Dr.Jan Itor

Jun 19, 2018
Screenshot (1301).png

Quick bug report. Dk if other users had the same experience. Interaction with nerd during cleaning event.
ps-Latest version

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 42 Votes