4.10 star(s) 42 Votes

BladerayW

Dec 1, 2018
I don't know how it happened but every time I leave nerds room and he has the mast chore it completes it. I did play 26.4 thinking it was .5 first then transferred over to the current version.

I did nothing, but turn around and leave. Makes it hard to complete the tanning points. Or would it still trigger if he is not excited. I haven't tried that but most need a good amount of excitement.

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
I don't know how it happened but every time I leave nerds room and he has the mast chore it completes it. I did play 26.4 thinking it was .5 first then transferred over to the current version.

I did nothing, but turn around and leave. Makes it hard to complete the tanning points. Or would it still trigger if he is not excited. I haven't tried that but most need a good amount of excitement.
First go to his room and use cheat to increase his arousal then do whatever you want with him.and if he is aroused on its own then use cheat and remove arousal then go to his room and do what I mentioned above.

Leithan

Jan 31, 2022
dude i tried everything and still no sex, why does it say vaginal sex if it doesnt have the scene yet?
If you are stuck you may want to use the walkthrough(here) as some scenes are tricky to get or require certain chores(which are RNG) to be active.

BladerayW

Dec 1, 2018
First go to his room and use cheat to increase his arousal then do whatever you want with him.and if he is aroused on its own then use cheat and remove arousal then go to his room and do what I mentioned above.
That doesn't help when I don't know the new code. But I was talking about the scene where he talks about the sister. That scene doesn't proc for me unless the task hasn't been done(in the past at least). If he is aroused I always tend to walk in on the guy instead of the chance to talk. Exiting the room and re-entering was how I did it in the past. The task gets completed therefore no option to enact the scene.

I maybe a one off with this bug. It maybe fixed with the next patch, or a patch I don't know about.

P.S. I Have used the cheats in the past, and I saw there wasn't an option to give me tasks to do, which would help this particular situation.

Hebot

Sep 13, 2021
the game doesn't start/launch for me anymore since v26.4 i've tried this update still nothing, i was hoping to really play it, when i run the exe it shows up in the task manager, runs for a few mins then showing a black screen then exits, can anyone offer some solutions? i have already tried start in admin, changing compatibility in properties still doesnt. i attached my log file

Last edited:

honihole

Oct 5, 2017
Hello
I have a small issue.
No matter what mirror I use I cannot change the nipple piercings.
It's always the condoms.
I don't have any mods.
Is there a way to fix this without starting all over again?
Thanks for help

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
MetaMira
bug
after gym when you've given the busty girl your bra (to replace her broken one) then go have a clothing inspection with the principle, the dialogue plays like you have reverted to a less revealing version of your work clothes, when lets face it your in a more revealing version since you are presumably braless

4.10 star(s) 42 Votes