Seeking A weird thing I like...

DroopyLoving

Dec 27, 2017
I like games where there's phone content. I get that that is pretty niche, but something about receiving nudes etc really turns me on. Online chat in games has a similar effect.
Any reccomendations?

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
Huh, you know what? I kinda like this stuff too. Let's see:

Milfy City has some content with one of the sisters sending you nudes if I remember correctly. There's also webcam chat scene with her and some online chat webcam stuff with a teacher.

F.I.L.F. same deal. Nudes and online webcam chat with the sister, and possibly some other characters but I don't remember for sure. Also some phone texting with all characters.

Cabin by the lake has someone sending you a titty pic by accident very early in the game, and there's more nudes you get sent from various girls afterwards. The titties are gigantic, though and you can't decrease the size. Just a headsup if you're not into ridiculously large breasts.

Man of the house been a while since I played this. I do remember you get sent nudes from one of the sisters, not sure about the rest of the characters.

Last Hope not exactly what you might be looking for, as it doesn't involve a phone but you do receive nudes from the girls. You give them a camera and they'll take selfies for you and they get more and more naked with each one. It's not a large part of the game, though.

Take Over been a really long time since I played this, but I remember being able to request pictures from the girls.

Hot Dating is all about sexting

Being a DIK despite being one of the most viewed games on this site, I've never actually played it but I heard it has this stuff.

Lewd Mod
Lewd Mod 2
Sophie's hot vacation
Sexy facemask mod
Xxxmas
All of these are made by the same person and you play a content moderator for a social network. Your job is to look through photos and stuff.

Last edited: