Others Completed Sexy Facemask Mod [v1] [HH Richards]

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

hhrichards

Dec 11, 2020
newgrounds thumb 3.png

Overview:
This is an Android game where you play as a content moderator for a virtual social network.

You're shown a mix of photos & have to decide if it needs to be removed, according to the strict guidelines the prudish SelfieBook bosses have given you. You’ll see lewd illustrations mixed in with selfies.​

Thread Updated: 2021-05-14
Release Date: 2021-05-09
Developer: HH Richards -
Censored: Yes
Version: 1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

This is a game about sexy women. Politically-motivated posts will be dealt with ungenerously by site staff.

DOWNLOAD
ANDROID
: - - -

promo 1.png promo 2.png promo 3.png

Last edited by a moderator:

hhrichards

Dec 11, 2020
I really liked LEWD mod, looking forward to trying this out. Last I saw the original was on day 7-8, looks like it's up to 12 now? shame it's not on this site but it's worth the dollar or two I payed
Yes I published Day 12 for early access Patreons at the weekend, so that's brand new. Itch.io has Day 11, so if you've already bought you can download the latest & play loads more content

Asterisk Mods

Jun 5, 2017
Glad to see you on F95. I get setting up a teaser game to try and drive more subs, but how come you didn't announce this on your Patreon?

Reactions: Visionary25

hhrichards

Dec 11, 2020
Glad to see you on F95. I get setting up a teaser game to try and drive more subs, but how come you didn't announce this on your Patreon?
Hi! Thanks, good question! The simple answer is that I didn't feel this was good enough to be announced to my Patrons. It's not as good as my other games & I realised this halfway through which is why it doesn't have much of a proper ending. Also because of the subject matter (which the game has no opinions on) it attracts criticism from a certain vocal toxic minority (you can see that already in this thread!) so I didn't want that happening on Patreon.

So that's why I've released it for free here.

However, I have since thought of a fun ending to the game since, which I could post for just the Patreons. I'm just not sure if it's worth the effort, especially as people seem to judge what the game is about without even playing!

h10

Oct 3, 2017
"Oh a tutorial..."
Nice touch ;)

The art is nice, and some pictures made me laugh
The game feel like you're on tinder or whatever, judging every photos you see when you are bored.
It was enjoyable the 5 minutes it lasted :)

Last edited:

skaisher

Dec 10, 2018
i can only see an accept button, i can't scroll down or anything either so i got stuck right away.

Jan 25, 2020
Itch.io has Day 11
Is the browser version also on D11? There's no ingame info on the current "day".

Btw which is the more developed between Lewd Mod and Christmas?

Is this a game or a joke?
It's a game, just a very short one right now, so more like a demo. Also a game can also be a joke, one doesn't exclude the other, there's even a bit of humor.

Last edited:

Joeburqa

Aug 4, 2019
https://f95zone.to/threads/general-rules-updated-2020-07-23.5589/

1. General

2.Avoid discussing controversial topics, eg religion and politics

yes it is. I have had posts removed for saying simple things like I don't like the political slant the developer is putting into his game. and that was on a game where there was no warning and the overall premise had nothing to do with politics, but a few chapters in the dev starting putting offhand political comments into his game, everywhere. they do enforce it, it seems. there is a non zero chance this post gets removed for simply mentioning politics, even though my intention is not to discuss them, but to illustrate that it is indeed a rule, and posts will be removed/more severe punishment will ensue depending on the extent to which you break the rules.

as an aside, I am really only here to determine the level of cringe that this game attempts to reach. it seems to be further than I am willing to tolerate, so with that, I bid you good day, gentleman.

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes