Others - Completed - Sexy Facemask Mod [v1] [HH Richards]

1. 1.00 star(s)

DragonButts

In this game you play as a social media mod. Which is about as appealing as a Home Owners Association simulator. You look through selfies and say yea or nay as to whether a post is allowed under the rules of the fictional social media site in the game. The "sexy" catch is that after moderating several posts you'll receive a message from your (female) boss who you can pester for "examples" of prohibited content. So basically the pitch of this game is that you can sext your boss in-between sessions of moderating boring selfies. Might of been a kind of interesting idea without the premise of being a social media mod and if the game had a better artstyle. Speaking of, the minimalist art makes everybody in the game look like living default profile pictures. So if you've ever gotten horny looking at the default profile pictures on social media sites, maybe this game is for you. But from where I stand, looking at a woman with visible nipples and a pussy with no facial features is jarring.

In summary this game is boring and the art isn't sexy.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

DickWhip2

My first comment just because I think this game is underrated. The art style is great. Yes, it's minimalistic, but that highlights the important parts. The story so far is good. The writing is interesting and rarely inconsistent, but the game is in early stages so that can be fixed. For example, you ask your supervisor a question and after a brief back and forth you ask her the same question again and she responds like "OMG! That's so great that you remembered!". For those of you who aren't sure if you should try it or not, and aren't immediately put off by the art style, I'm sure you'll enjoy it.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

pussyreaperxxx

Not sure why the past reviews are so bad but I played v11 for the first time. Firstly, it looks like a revamp in terms of branding so hope that gets updated.

Secondly, it is an amazing game and a mobile game done well. The story is great and engaging and the characters are also really nice. Would definitely recc
  4. 5.00 star(s)

lanoir

ok i played the game for about 2 hours,

this game really gets you interested in all points of the story if you have the patience and play it casually and open to new styles of play. it hold's you. in all dialogues you want to know what heappen next.

the game features interesting gameplay, and it makes you to play with your two heads =X, because he makes you being in the real world having a conversation with a real person in a real situation. its great =D. and hope the developer show us he's another jobs.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

spamblah

The style of this game is terrible, let alone the character design, to each is own, but this looks like a child made it. I feel like they were trying to compete with RPGM games for most terrible game.

I wish you success, but I'm gonna take a hard pass.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Asterisk Mods

A fun quick little game. If you are playing this with no prior knowledge of HH Richards games, know that this is more of a teaser on how his games play than anything.

The premise of these games is that you are a moderator on a social network who is verifying that uploaded image follow community guidelines. Your job is to go through images that are being sent to you buy your managers and manually reject any photos that had been uploaded that contain nudity. In the process you will occasionally chat with your managers who may decide to send you some images of their own, if you show interest in them.

The way the games are designed, they are able to make more of a personal connection with you as a person as opposed to an in game Avatar which, in my opinion, usually leads to a bit more of a disconnect.

The art is simplistic, but contains its own charm. This in contrast with games that attempt to use more complex, but lacking art.

I'm sure this game is not going to be every persons cup of tea, but I would suggest that you give it a shot and, if you find yourself intrigued, check out Lewd Mod XXXmas on the creators itch.io if you aren't ready to make a commitment to his patreon. It is a full stand alone game and is $1.00. Then again, for 50c more you can sub to his patreon for a month and get access to the XXXmas episode and the regular game.