Others Completed Sexy Facemask Mod [v1] [HH Richards]

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

Jugurthine

Oct 14, 2020
I know that "Politically-motivated posts" will be banned, but I have to comment on this. Is this not by no small means a politically motivated game? Would it not be hypocritical to bash reasonable discourse regarding that element? Just my unwanted two cents.

Reactions: parakep

ttipsigam

Jan 23, 2018
It seems all the links have been replaced with another game the dev made called "Lewd Mod." A couple others reported this and I'm seeing the same thing. I've only checked the links here on F95, though. Can't say if the links are correct or not over on itch.io.
Ah that makes sense, I think I found the difference in content strange but assumed it was the intended game because it was the same developer - I agree that the thread is too negative tho

Reactions: Dysphorika

Bossie

Nov 18, 2016
Hi all.....
I have found a workaround to play it on P.C......
Use a Program like 7zip/Winzip/Winrar to extract the game.... the go into the folder then "assets" then "www" then just open the "index.html" file with your browser and voila you can play on your P.C. or Mac I suppose but have not tested it yet on Mac....

P.S. : I hope the Creator/Designer of this game has no objection to this method...... if there is a problem I will delete my post....

hhrichards

Dec 11, 2020
It seems all the links have been replaced with another game the dev made called "Lewd Mod." A couple others reported this and I'm seeing the same thing. I've only checked the links here on F95, though. Can't say if the links are correct or not over on itch.io.
Thanks for letting me know about this. LEWD MOD is my other game. It looks like a mod here has changed the links but got the wrong game. I've amended this now, but this has happened once before & might happen again :-/

Reactions: ibigfire

ibigfire

Jul 13, 2017
I know that "Politically-motivated posts" will be banned, but I have to comment on this. Is this not by no small means a politically motivated game? Would it not be hypocritical to bash reasonable discourse regarding that element? Just my unwanted two cents.
Facemasks are not political.

Reactions: HS1990 and darlic

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
Facemasks are not political.
In my opinion facemasks is about a health issue.
The problem is some oportunists turned it into a political matter (the sad thing is some politicians uses any topic to make propaganda), burn out, and now everybody hates it.

ibigfire

Jul 13, 2017
It is when it becomes a government mandate instead of an individual choice. Should voters be required to present Identification to vote? Why is this political. It goes both ways.
I would not consider a game about identifying if someone is wearing a seatbelt properly to be political. A game about deciding whether seatbelts should be required by law may be, but I maintain that seatbelts themselves would still be not political. There is a difference between discussions about laws and mandates, which are political, and the objects themselves and even how they are best utilized regardless of the law. In my opinion, anyway. I understand you may have a different one about political categorization and that's okay.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
"Politician X asks people to wear masks, but I'm opposed to X's party so I'm not going to wear it!"

If this sentence doesn't feel like the dumbest thing ever, then I'm very sorry for you guys...

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
I would not consider a game about identifying if someone is wearing a seatbelt properly to be political. A game about deciding whether seatbelts should be required by law may be, but I maintain that seatbelts themselves would still be not political. There is a difference between discussions about laws and mandates, which are political, and the objects themselves and even how they are best utilized regardless of the law. In my opinion, anyway. I understand you may have a different one about political categorization and that's okay.
Exactly, blame the politician, not the object per se.

"Politician X asks people to wear masks, but I'm opposed to X's party so I'm not going to wear it!"

If this sentence doesn't feel like the dumbest thing ever, then I'm very sorry for you guys...
Exactly, and is very sad. But sadly is how the world works.

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes