Others Completed Sexy Facemask Mod [v1] [HH Richards]

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Thanks so much, glad you liked it!
So did you play this with an emulator? Unfortunately right now this is the only way to play on PC. I've been looking into making it into a Windows app, but don't have much experience with that so it might be a while before I can figure that out, sorry!
I've played it both on Android and Bluestacks (which is an emulator) and worked fine on both of them

Jun 18, 2017
I really enjoyed the game! While it needs more work I like where this is headed, especially with Maddie. The "job" becomes tedious after a while though. I've explained more in the feedback page. Keep the updates coming!

Reactions: hhrichards

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
A comment of mine was deleted for the reason of "trolling". Apparently, for some people my sarcasm was too complex to understand, if they do know what trolling means, but my point was as serious as someone can get. Games obviously created for "jokes&memes" should have their own section. cheers.

hhrichards

Dec 11, 2020
All that having been said, and as I mentioned that this is my thoughts BEFORE playing the game, I am getting ready to download it now and will give it a shot. ;)
Thanks for this, it explains why people with a certain mindset are jumping to conclusions I guess! Anyway let me know what you thought of the game.

Rileyfksurmom

Sep 1, 2017
A comment of mine was deleted for the reason of "trolling". Apparently, for some people my sarcasm was too complex to understand, if they do know what trolling means, but my point was as serious as someone can get. Games obviously created for "jokes&memes" should have their own section. cheers.
See you were not being positive :love:, sarcasm is frowned upon by our inclusive mods :cry:.
Always remember sarcasm and irony are micro aggression's that hurts us all and are non inclusive, you dont want to be non inclusive, do you? :)
Try being a good and only positive :love: member in future, its the right thing to do(y)

Last edited:

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
See you were not being positive :love:, sarcasm is frowned upon by our inclusive mods :cry:.
Always remember sarcasm and irony are micro aggression's that hurts us all and are non inclusive, you dont want to be non inclusive, do you? :)
Try being a good and only positive :love: member in future, its the right thing to do(y)
Next time they should write: "deleted for sarcasm". Just not to be misleading. Maybe add it into rules as well. There's enough censorship&abuse of power irl, seeing censorship&abuse of power in an adult game piracy site too makes me sick. That comment wasn't at all "hurting" anyone. I have no problems with people making "meme" games, I just want the option to avoid seeing them as they don't interest me, I go to reddit/discord for the memes, not F95. I used "garbage pile" from the perspective of people looking for adult games. For people looking for meme games they might be gold. Only more reason why it should be tagged/separated.

Last edited:

Rileyfksurmom

Sep 1, 2017
Next time they should write: "deleted for sarcasm". Just not to be misleading. Maybe add it into rules as well. There's enough censorship&abuse of power irl, seeing censorship&abuse of power in an adult game piracy site too makes me sick. That comment wasn't at all "hurting" anyone. I have no problems with people making "meme" games, I just want the option to avoid seeing them as they don't interest me, I go to reddit/discord for the memes, not F95. I used "garbage pile" from the perspective of people looking for adult games. For people looking for meme games they might be gold. Only more reason why it should be tagged/separated.
Sorry bro, it was my apparently not so obvious attempt at humor, totally with you on this issue.

tastefultoy

Sep 25, 2020
A heads-up: the linked game isn't "Sexy facemask mod", but instead "Lewd Mod (18+)". I don't know if that was intentional or if it was a mistake... so... yeah.

Anyway, that's a very interesting game! I thought it was going to be the standard fare, but I actually got really invested in the story and the characters. In fact I couldn't resist and went to your itch.io page and bought this, "Lewd Mod XXXmas" and actually downloaded "Sexy facemask mod" because I was very curious.

And I'm happy I did!

Now I'm very curious to see where you take the story!

Keep up the good work!

Reactions: Rileyfksurmom

hhrichards

Dec 11, 2020
A heads-up: the linked game isn't "Sexy facemask mod", but instead "Lewd Mod (18+)". I don't know if that was intentional or if it was a mistake... so... yeah.
The files linked to on MEGA, NOPY, PIXELDRAIN etc are definitely for Sexy Facemask Mod, but the "website links" on that post go to my Itch.io page, which contains links to my other games, where LEWD MOD is the main one yeah.

Anyway thanks so much for the compliments, glad you like it! I'm making more right now!

hhrichards

Dec 11, 2020
I am curious about the dev's other game: Sophie's vacation.
Yep that's a game which is currently for Patreons only, it's still in development. I'll release it on itch.io when finished. Currently it's the only game where you can encourage Sophie to go fully topless.

Anyway, glad you're interested! If you want to receive an email when I release it on itch.io, subscribe here:

Reactions: Dysphorika

tastefultoy

Sep 25, 2020
The files linked to on MEGA, NOPY, PIXELDRAIN etc are definitely for Sexy Facemask Mod, but the "website links" on that post go to my Itch.io page, which contains links to my other games, where LEWD MOD is the main one yeah.
There's something wrong, then...

Because I got curious and downloaded the NOPY file to get to know the game, thinking it was the free one. I played the whole game, thought it was a bit long for a free game and I didn't see any masks. Only then I figured out that the game I downloaded was Lewd Mod. And even right now, checking the download links, they all say "lewdmodv1-11-0.apk".

Maybe you uploaded the wrong file? :oops:

Kota

Jul 3, 2017
If you don't feel like installing on a phone you can run it on a PC by extracting the APK using anything (APK is basically just a renamed zip) the running the index.html file that's located in /assets/www/.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And yes, every download link in the main post has been replaced, they all lead to the authors paid game lewdmodv1-11-0.apk. I assume this was a mistake by a mod trying to do the typical pirate "Post the patreon builds" thing, but they flat out just removed all links to the game this post is intended to link to.

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes