Others Completed Sexy Facemask Mod [v1] [HH Richards]

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

Kota

Jul 3, 2017
Thanks for letting me know Kota & tastefultoy - it looks like a moderator has created a link to the wrong game. I've removed those links & replaced them with links to the correct game.
Glad to hear it, I was actually interested in trying it so having all the links replaced was a bit of a shame.

Unrelated to that, I tested with FaceMask Mod as well, and it's playable on PC, so if you ever want to package a PC release for either game you can just zip up the /www/ folder from inside the APK. Running the index.html for Facemask and LewdMod makes the full game playable on anything with a browser.

The only thing that doesn't work perfectly on PC is the *settings* menu, which is hardcoded to fill 95~% of the screen, looks good on mobile, less good on PC, so tweaking that to add a max size and you've got a clean PC build

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rains43

Apr 6, 2018
So I got interested in this game and decided to give Lewdmod a try. I went to itch.io to buy it.

They won't let me because I'm abroad.

So much for that.

hhrichards

Dec 11, 2020
So I got interested in this game and decided to give Lewdmod a try. I went to itch.io to buy it.

They won't let me because I'm abroad.

So much for that.
Unfortunately I have no control over which countries itch.io operates in, but like tastefultoy says maybe you can use a VPN? Or you could try the , maybe that will work?

Reactions: Rains43

hhrichards

Dec 11, 2020
Unrelated to that, I tested with FaceMask Mod as well, and it's playable on PC, so if you ever want to package a PC release for either game you can just zip up the /www/ folder from inside the APK. Running the index.html for Facemask and LewdMod makes the full game playable on anything with a browser.
Thanks so much for letting me know!

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
so... the goal is to check the pictures and decide if we ban the pic or not , but it's actually based on if the people who take selfies actually wear their masks correctly ?
So, it's a no care about the nudity and else ? only the way the mask is wearing ?

that's... strange :/. I bet most moderator/staff and else will ban on website if there is too much nudity or something... and less about how the masks is wear.

But heh.... why not? XD

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
so... the goal is to check the pictures and decide if we ban the pic or not , but it's actually based on if the people who take selfies actually wear their masks correctly ?
So, it's a no care about the nudity and else ? only the way the mask is wearing ?
Exactly

dumbass55

Jun 23, 2019
... So if you score enough social points then your app won't get banned from the play store? :unsure:

Wait... is this just for F95? lol... why though

Reactions: DewMongrel

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
First thought, before playing - what kind of idiot makes a game like this?
Second thought, after playing the demo - what kind of genius makes a game like this?
Well there are a lot of "games" here and no one of them got so much hate than this one.
Well every one as they own I guess

I don't think I can think of a more unsexy game than facemasks
And then there are all this people covered on latex and is a thing

• Angry
Reactions: parakep

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
I would humor the patronizing nature of this game, and agree that facemasks are not sexy.

But whatever floats your boat man.
And sensory deprivation is a fetish and nobody kink shame them
And adult diapers are a fetish and nobody kink shame them
And so on

billzechs

Jun 22, 2019
Perhaps they've linked the wrong game, but having played it I didn't actually see any facemasks?
It seems all the links have been replaced with another game the dev made called "Lewd Mod." A couple others reported this and I'm seeing the same thing. I've only checked the links here on F95, though. Can't say if the links are correct or not over on itch.io.

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes