FriendlyDave

With the lemons...
Game Compressor
Jun 25, 2021
chapter 3 promo.png

Overview:
This game is different to LEWD MOD, it's more narrative, it has a lot more chatting, but fewer images. So I know that means it won't be to some people's tastes, but it does allow you to chat more to Sophie, get to know her a little more, & also get to know her two friends, Liz & Tara!

Thread Updated: 2021-07-16
Release Date: 2021-02-27
Developer: HH Richards -
Censored: No
Version: Ch. 1-5
Language: English
Other Games: Lewd Mod - Lewd Mod 2 - Sexy Facemask Mod - XXXMas
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Android: - - -

sophies_vacation_photos_1-2_1920x1080.png sophies_vacation_photos_3-4_1920x1080.png

Last edited by a moderator:

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Literally why android. WHY
You can extract the file (with 7zip, Winrar, etc..), then browse the folder assets/www and click the index.html to play it on your browser
Neat I always wanted to play a game with characters having no facial features like some sort of body horror made in MSPaint.
This art style is very peculiar, and I like it. I don't see any horror elements in it

thekkiller

May 11, 2018
hell yeah been playing the other games of the same author, and they are super fun. i was waiting for this one

TGW22

Mar 17, 2020
I don't know why but I can't see the pictures. It seems that the problem comes from me but I don't know what to do. It worked fine with the other game (I used the Mega link).

blacktrihard

Mar 23, 2021
I don't know why but I can't see the pictures. It seems that the problem comes from me but I don't know what to do. It worked fine with the other game (I used the Mega link).
I use anonfiles to download the game and google chrome to play it so probably you need to use google chrome or some other chromium browser or you didn't extract it properly try those things out and you should have it fixed

TGW22

Mar 17, 2020
I use anonfiles to download the game and google chrome to play it so probably you need to use google chrome or some other chromium browser or you didn't extract it properly try those things out and you should have it fixed
That's what I did but I still got no pictures. The only things I have is this :

Screenshot_20210718-145816_Chrome.jpg