Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py A Wife And Mother: Cheat Mod (+lesbian WT part 1) (v0.151 completed / Part 2 v0.201) [KoGa3]

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
So, have now been able to download the game (it's quite big already). I started it - well, it seems like I'm going to lose my job ;)

New original phone screen in the game:
screenshot0001.png

JoeBeans

Jan 9, 2018
So getting this error using this mod:
While running game code:
File "game/script4.rpy", line 19939, in script
if day19_Sophia_had_sex_with_Liam_at_his_workplace:
File "game/script4.rpy", line 19939, in <module>
NameError: name 'day19_Sophia_had_sex_with_Liam_at_his_workplace' is not defined

Any info on what I need to do to correct it?

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
While running game code:
NameError: name 'day19_Sophia_had_sex_with_Liam_at_his_workplace' is not defined

I suspect this comes from the original game. Something similar with other (not defined) variables has happened before in the game, there it was only necessary to press "Ignore" on the error message. Probably it works here too.

Cheating + WT minus the music would be cool.
This is exactly the mod variant v0.130WT

Well it would be awesome if you could add gallery :D
I had even tried this before, but did not get far. This is very time-consuming to do - at least for me. I had to stop it again, unfortunately.

shitfaced

Sep 10, 2017
While running game code:

I get the same error. Mod doesn't work here. Doesn't help to choose ignore.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I get the same error. Mod doesn't work here. Doesn't help to choose ignore.
I tried a quick patch for that game problem. Download link
To install it you have to extract the Zip and put the *.rpy file into the game folder (the same as my Mod)

JoeBeans

Jan 9, 2018
I suspect this comes from the original game. Something similar with other (not defined) variables has happened before in the game, there it was only necessary to press "Ignore" on the error message. Probably it works here too.
That's what I ended up doing. Thanks just the same :) And after finishing the update then perusing the posts on here I went hmmmmm, and extracted the rpa file to see what I could see and came to the conclusion I'm not playing this game very well...either that or I'm playing an entirely different game...anyways, thought to myself what the heck!? and promptly deleted the game. I can't remember what choices I have made over the last let's see....four years (geez) But thanks just the same :)

Jun 5, 2017
on the phone i have a problem in the part that dylan need to fight with the guys, because i need to type some numbers, but there is no keyboard to do it.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
on the phone i have a problem in the part that dylan need to fight with the guys, because i need to type some numbers, but there is no keyboard to do it.
Unfortunately, the game itself seems to be not really designed for using on Android, and I'm not that expert on it either. But so far it has worked reasonably well.

About your problem: Can you give me a save just before this moment so I can take a look at it? Maybe I can change there something that at least the game is progressing further.

Edit:
I have already found this point in the game. As a possible solution, I will integrate there an option to skip the minigame - the game will then continue just as if you had solved it.

Last edited:

AbdelAdrian

Oct 17, 2017
Maybe the mod version that adds only music ? Would be nice.
I do not like cheat in the game but music is always a great addition (y) :)

Fudako

Nov 4, 2017
There's a problem on apk in last scene of Dylan and mom against the gang.
It's impossible type numbers to fight.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
There's a problem on apk in last scene of Dylan and mom against the gang.
It's impossible type numbers to fight.
I already uploaded a new Android version because of that. Well, it's still impossible to enter the numbers, the original game isn''t really designed for Android. But I added a choice a bit before the minigame, there you can skip it and still "win" the fight.

Reactions: Kobudo27

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Maybe the mod version that adds only music ? Would be nice.
I do not like cheat in the game but music is always a great addition (y) :)
If you are playing on the PC I would still recommend the full Mod v0.130Audio. Almost all of my Mod functions are optional, so if you do not want to cheat you can still play the game like without cheating. Or you can even make the playthrough harder, because with my Mod you can deactivate the inbuild walkthrough recommendations now at any time, too.

Reactions: AbdelAdrian

Taboo Lord

Oct 12, 2017
Sorry, I got this error:

I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/screens.rpy", line 754: The has statement may not be given after a child has been supplied.
has vbox
^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
Sat Jun 19 13:29:10 2021

Anyone able to help me fix this so I can play this game with more character points?

Reactions: jianello
May 14, 2021
What's good your CHEAT MOD is when you can't unlock bonus TUTORING CHILDREN scenes, despite fact images are in folder when u unpack with unRENpy tool.

So your cheat serves to no purpose at all.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Sorry, I got this error:

I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/screens.rpy", line 754: The has statement may not be given after a child has been supplied.
has vbox
^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
Sat Jun 19 13:29:10 2021

Anyone able to help me fix this so I can play this game with more character points?
I checked this briefly, but could not find something. The error message indicates a script problem in the load/save dialog, I have not changed anything there. In my game install there isn't that problem, so I'm sorry I can't be of more help with that.
What's good your CHEAT MOD is when you can't unlock bonus TUTORING CHILDREN scenes, despite fact images are in folder when u unpack with unRENpy tool.

So your cheat serves to no purpose at all.
My cheat Mod was originally only to change the points of most of the characters. With it you could achieve a lot in the game, which would not have been possible otherwise (well, of course with many playthroughs...). But that does not mean that you can now see everything in the game. There are still countless variables in the game, which are also considered for some scenes. And some scenes are also skipped if you have too many points for a certain character.

Well, with the last update came now even an integrated cheat function for a few counters into the game, too - I had therefore already considered to end my Mod again. Let's see with the next game version.

Taboo Lord

Oct 12, 2017
I checked this briefly, but could not find something. The error message indicates a script problem in the load/save dialog, I have not changed anything there. In my game install there isn't that problem, so I'm sorry I can't be of more help with that.

My cheat Mod was originally only to change the points of most of the characters. With it you could achieve a lot in the game, which would not have been possible otherwise (well, of course with many playthroughs...). But that does not mean that you can now see everything in the game. There are still countless variables in the game, which are also considered for some scenes. And some scenes are also skipped if you have too many points for a certain character.

Well, with the last update came now even an integrated cheat function for a few counters into the game, too - I had therefore already considered to end my Mod again. Let's see with the next game version.
That's alright. Thanks for getting back, though

Easylovingcpl

Aug 1, 2019
Guys thank you. I downloaded the game everything is fine but I didn't find the "home tutoring " ,also couldnt play last scene of walking with dylan. I always choose filthy. Can some one help whats the right choices?