Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py A Wife And Mother: Cheat Mod (+lesbian WT part 1) (v0.151 completed / Part 2 v0.201) [KoGa3]

Raio10

May 6, 2017
can someone either re-upload the mod because im getting errors on workupload or somewhere else as I tried many times and it didn't work each time thanks again for any help.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
can someone either re-upload the mod because im getting errors on workupload or somewhere else as I tried many times and it didn't work each time thanks again for any help.
Workupload has maintenance since yesterday, maybe the downloads are working now. But I've additionally uploaded to Pixeldrain, too.

AntPats

May 13, 2019
Because I have a mobility problem and I do not manage to hit the numbers
a choice to skip the minigame but still "win" the fight
for PC It will be a great help to me
thank you

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Because I have a mobility problem and I do not manage to hit the numbers
a choice to skip the minigame but still "win" the fight
for PC It will be a great help to me
thank you
I made a Mod patch for that, it's under the additional downloads. Extract the Zip and put the file into the "game" folder (overwriting the existing file).

Reactions: AntPats
Jul 1, 2021
but the battle in which Dylan Dolzhin will win without domnh vparke does not look like it can be won, no matter how hard we try .. what does it do ?

Jul 1, 2021
damn, this is a mod in English, but seravno Dylan can't win in the park without domny no matter what I do... what was the meaning of downloading it then?(((Yes, Dylan can't win no matter what I do

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
what should I do here to miss the mini-game, but dylan won without domneh in the park
Actually only 2 things for the PC game version (on Android it's already integrated): install the main Mod v0.130WT or v.130audio (according to your screenshot you already have that done) and then the mod patch v0.130a. Settings in the menu are not necessary for that, just a bit before the minigame comes up there should automatically appear a choice as shown below:
screenshot0001.jpg

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
For those of us that are not fans of Lesbian anything are the choices labelled to be able to avoid it

Nappi

Aug 5, 2021
hey the Mod version with cheating and walkthrough works perfectly for me, but I wanted to install before
Mod version with cheating, walkthrough and additional music and there impossible to launch the game error message every time there are files not to install in this one it's a pity to deprive of the sounds in more but well I prefer to ask before redoing the game with a mod version

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Hope I have understood you correctly:
- you have installed the Mod version with cheat/walkthrough and it is working
- but before you tried also the Mod version with the additional music and it was not working

The Mod was downloaded now several times and it seems to work. I also made now a quick testing again with no problems. But of course there can be still some reasons why it's not working for you. Here some of them:
- you have still the original extracted files in the sub folder of the game, too (the game finds them "twice" )
- you only have moved the files from the base folder but not the music folder
- you have also tried another, different Mod (two different Mods at the same time is often not working)

Well, for a detailed help I would need more info about the error messages itself. Maybe you can post it so I can try to find out the reason. You can also try a complete and clean re-installation of the game + my Mod.

If it's still not working I can also offer to make a download file from the game compressed and already integrated Mod with music, too. Then you only have to extract it and start the game.

Last edited:

Nappi

Aug 5, 2021
yes that's it and I didn't know what to delete so like an idiot I put everything (the 1giga5 of the cheat mod in game) // it's the first time I'm modding a game (I'm new to the site it is the second game I'm playing and I love it, you really did an amazing job (I'm not done yet I'm in D13 and I saw there was a cheat mod with more sound so I'm going to try it again :x)

Last edited:

Nappi

Aug 5, 2021
Finally I succeeded I do not understand yesterday it was dl a file of 1.5giga and now 127mo, everything works perfectly! /// THANK YOU :D

Reactions: KoGa3

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Finally I succeeded I do not understand yesterday it was dl a file of 1.5giga and now 127mo, everything works perfectly! /// THANK YOU :D
Glad to hear that it is now working!