Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I'm just messing around with some settings when I noticed something while rendering... there's a tiny button, almost too small to notice on the left side of the render window... it's there while you render....
Screenshot 2022-08-08 162557.jpg

You can click on it while your render is in progress and you can change some of the render settings... :oops:
Screenshot 2022-08-08 162645.jpg

Anyhow... what I was working on that has been a problem for me was using a wet skin look with tan lines, the two conflicted because both used geo-shells. Well... my main problem was using a geoshell add-on for wet skin! Now I use the tan lines add on, and just adjust the skin surface settings. I set the "Glossy Reflectivity" to "1.00" and "Glossy Roughness" to something low between "0.1" and "0.3". I was using a wet skin add on that I didn't need.... :FacePalm:
Screenshot 2022-08-08 181912.jpg

So, problem solved! I thought I would post about it anyhow... the final render with wet skin, tan lines and nothing messed up (usually in the genital area). Oh, and I also set the genital area's settings with the same glossy and roughness settings, as that is separate...
Sophia-wet2.jpg

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I'm just messing around with some settings when I noticed something while rendering... there's a tiny button, almost too small to notice on the left side of the render window... it's there while you render....
View attachment 1973536

You can click on it while your render is in progress and you can change some of the render settings... :oops:
View attachment 1973540

Anyhow... what I was working on that has been a problem for me was using a wet skin look with tan lines, the two conflicted because both used geo-shells. Well... my main problem was using a geoshell add-on for wet skin! Now I use the tan lines add on, and just adjust the skin surface settings. I set the "Glossy Reflectivity" to "1.00" and "Glossy Roughness" to something low between "0.1" and "0.3". I was using a wet skin add on that I didn't need.... :FacePalm:
View attachment 1973548

So, problem solved! I thought I would post about it anyhow... the final render with wet skin, tan lines and nothing messed up (usually in the genital area). Oh, and I also set the genital area's settings with the same glossy and roughness settings, as that is separate...
View attachment 1973552
I noticed that a while back but only when someone pointed it to me but great post

Deleted member 34473

Engaged Member
May 15, 2017
(y)
hmm :rolleyes::unsure::rolleyes: what made her butt turn red?
maybe she got a lot of sun or maybe she was spanked . :ROFLMAO: ... in both cases they are 2 good options ... a good question you can ask is why are the fingers inside the breast? why is the calf half inside the sofa? ? how can fingers get inside a person's head? not a controversy sorry but it's the useful questions that are needed(y)

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I am putting out an SOS as the drive that I sored all my duf files on went south so I need some help getting the duf files for environments/characters please
Yikes! You really need to invest in a backup drive. ALL my assets are backed up externally. If I could send you my drive, I would. You sure you can't restore some of the drive contents? There's software which can scan a HD for deleted files and restore them (yup, you never really delete files). "Recover MyFiles" has worked for me in the past. I learned my lesson back around 1999-2000 when a drive failed and I lost most of my work I had been programming on a video game. Thank God I had some backups (3 1/2 inch floppies I think at the time).

Got an external 1TB and an external 4TB drive now just for backups. The 1TB drive is exclusively for DAZ backups, I regularly copy to it.

If there's anything specific you need, I can help you locate them again and post the links or whatever.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Yikes! You really need to invest in a backup drive. ALL my assets are backed up externally. If I could send you my drive, I would. You sure you can't restore some of the drive contents? There's software which can scan a HD for deleted files and restore them (yup, you never really delete files). "Recover MyFiles" has worked for me in the past. I learned my lesson back around 1999-2000 when a drive failed and I lost most of my work I had been programming on a video game. Thank God I had some backups (3 1/2 inch floppies I think at the time).

Got an external 1TB and an external 4TB drive now just for backups. The 1TB drive is exclusively for DAZ backups, I regularly copy to it.

If there's anything specific you need, I can help you locate them again and post the links or whatever.
Need any characters that I have posted,thanks

Reactions: Night Hacker

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018

Well I did tell him when I had my PSU die on me and thought i fried my drives, I ended up backing up all my duf files to my MEGA account. Thankfully I didn't loose my drive when the PSU fried.

Reactions: Night Hacker

mimhof007

Feb 9, 2020
View attachment 1973536

View attachment 1973540

View attachment 1973548

View attachment 1973552
I'm thinking Guns and Roses "Welcome to the Jungle" LOL

Reactions: Krogh
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes