• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Oh and i figured since none of us were having any luck, i went straight to the source and asked L&P and this is the response i got back.

Reply from L&P himself.
Don't remember anymore. Was a mix of different character I think plus some own adjustments

Bullx

Jul 2, 2020
AWAM4.jpg

LIAM: Sophia why can't the little fucker sleep at home?

SOPHIA: Darling, he fucked me twice! I sucked his cock, he's busted and tired!

LIAM: Don't you think we're a bit of a perverted family?

SOPHIA: No honey, it's normal for a good suburban woman to sleep with the neighbor!

LIAM: WHAT?!?!?!?

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
View attachment 1988768

LIAM: Sophia why can't the little fucker sleep at home?

SOPHIA: Darling, he fucked me twice! I sucked his cock, he's busted and tired!

LIAM: Don't you think we're a bit of a perverted family?

SOPHIA: No honey, it's normal for a good suburban woman to sleep with the neighbor!

LIAM: WHAT?!?!?!?
You have very beautiful work!
Why are you using the standard genesis face and not EJ Adora?

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Oh and i figured since none of us were having any luck, i went straight to the source and asked L&P and this is the response i got back.

Reply from L&P himself.
Don't remember anymore. Was a mix of different character I think plus some own adjustments
I can understand his response. I almost forget what I have tried now! LOL.... but I use a little Max I think, or at least I tried him as well as Lil_Jay (for the character and the eyes) and... Tyler. I have experimented with going to the SHAPE tab and using a certain percentage from multiple characters and I feel it is probably the right combination... what, I don't know. I do know that while I can get close on the skin (mainly the eyebrows), I am not using the right skin texture and I don't think I have a character with it.

Reactions: WhiteWolf619

Bullx

Jul 2, 2020
AWAM5.jpg

SAM: Those $500 shoes and $300 bag would look great on your wonderful wife Mr. Parker!

SOPHIA: Oh, thank you darling!

LIAM: Shut up Sam! Why did you even come with us? Isn't it enough that you fucked my wife twice yesterday?

DYLAN: WHAT?!?!?!

SAM: I'm just saying Mr. Parker!

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
I can understand his response. I almost forget what I have tried now! LOL.... but I use a little Max I think, or at least I tried him as well as Lil_Jay (for the character and the eyes) and... Tyler. I have experimented with going to the SHAPE tab and using a certain percentage from multiple characters and I feel it is probably the right combination... what, I don't know. I do know that while I can get close on the skin (mainly the eyebrows), I am not using the right skin texture and I don't think I have a character with it.
Oh all i asked was if he could give a hint for a starting point, and if he doesn't want to share that is fine, but when they say i have no idea what assets he used, to me that is a weal excuse, considering we all use daz it would take about a minute to click on the parameter tab and surface tab and boom you would know, but its all good

Reactions: xxxorro

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
I can understand his response.
Oh all i asked was if he could give a hint for a starting point, and if he doesn't want to share that is fine, but when they say i have no idea what assets he used, to me that is a weal excuse, considering we all use daz it would take about a minute to click on the parameter tab and surface tab and boom you would know, but its all good
And in saying this i totally ok if he doesn't want to give away any details, i have spoken to a few devs about their characters as i have wanted to do fan art for them and they all said they weren't ready to give em up so i totally understand if he doesnt want too.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes