Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Oh all i asked was if he could give a hint for a starting point, and if he doesn't want to share that is fine, but when they say i have no idea what assets he used, to me that is a weal excuse, considering we all use daz it would take about a minute to click on the parameter tab and surface tab and boom you would know, but its all good
Yeah, I don't for one second believe he doesn't know which ones he used, even if he doesn't recall exactly which proportions he used them in... a hint would be nice.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Yeah, I don't for one second believe he doesn't know which ones he used, even if he doesn't recall exactly which proportions he used them in... a hint would be nice.
the only help that I ever got off L&P was to do with assets/furniture

Last edited:
Reactions: Night Hacker

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
View attachment 1987054

LIAM: Damn Sophia how many times are you going to make him cum? It's late and I have to get up early tomorrow! And who will clean up the mess?

SOPHIA: Shut up honey! Mommy needs this now! Besides, I'll lick it all away! Don't worry about it!

SAM: I love you Mrs. Parker!

SOPHIA: Call me Mommy darling!

LIAM: WHAT?
Love these scenes with Liam being cucked, I so want to see Sophia do that to him in the game but I doubt that will happen. Keep up the great work

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
well that is the thing i only asked if he could give a hint to a starting point, and as i said if he doesn't want to share that is okay, just be honest and say look I don't want to share my character assets at this time or ever, then cool I understand that, I mean I get hounded by Old Dog all the time for my stuff and I tell him to go away, but don't lie about it and be like I don't remember, cause I am like dude I use daz too I know you know, but hey end of the day he wants to be like that then cool be like that.

Bullx

Jul 2, 2020
AWAM6.jpg

DYLAN: Mom when can I do what Sam is doing?

LIAM: Are you stupid, Dylan? You're her son!

SOPHIA: Shut up Liam! Let me handle this! Dylan honey, go and bring mom a bottle of wine from the cellar!

LIAM: And bring some beer for me! I NEED THIS!

SOPHIA: Then please go over to Sam's mom! She has a surprise in her panties for you!

LIAM: Sophia honey, are you sure we're normal family?

SOPHIA: Yes honey, now shut up I'm coming!

Samira4ever

Aug 22, 2021
The position of the handholds is obviously all wrong for that asset. And the controller's part of a completely different asset. It's , as I've already stated
this dear friend of mine is the only museum that I would like to see willingly ah ah ah ah
What an imaginative story and your renders are amazing! Sofia is as beautiful as and sexy as can be!

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes