Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Kthulu_SFM

May 4, 2017
Thanks! I was the one who asked you for the continuation of "Glory Hole" with an anal scene, if you have time man and can do a sequence like last time with 5 - 6 renders it would be great for everyone.
It's not much about time, its more that I got burned out of doing fan-art for AWAM hahaha if that's a thing...
This render was a lapse... I can't promise more anytime soon, I'm sorry... :(

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
Before anyone judges to harshly, remember I have no idea about the character model or the skin materials used, so all of this is guess work.
So this is my first attempt at Zac.
View attachment 1987514
So you have thought you may have no idea about "how" he is, am I saying right here mate?

And what different would have you done if you had instead, then? :LOL:

With best compliments and regards.

Reactions: WhiteWolf619

DJTEMPAH

May 17, 2017
It's not much about time, its more that I got burned out of doing fan-art for AWAM hahaha if that's a thing...
This render was a lapse... I can't promise more anytime soon, I'm sorry... :(
If you got burned out doing fan art for AWAM you could do stuff for other fan art threads or make some of your own stuff if you have the motivation. I'm not saying you have to do any of what I've suggested but it's just a little suggested if your looking to do stuff.

Reactions: Kthulu_SFM

Pixil

Jun 8, 2017

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
If you got burned out doing fan art for AWAM you could do stuff for other fan art threads or make some of your own stuff if you have the motivation. I'm not saying you have to do any of what I've suggested but it's just a little suggested if your looking to do stuff.
I do fan art for 3 other games as its nice to change

Bullx

Jul 2, 2020
AWAM9.jpg

SOPHIA: Good boy! From today you bring every load to mommy!

SAM: Got it Mrs. Parker!

SOPHIA: If Liam behaves well today, he can lick it later as a reward! After that Ivan and the movers will shoot their load in Mammy!

SAM: Can I watch it Mrs. Parker?

SOPHIA: Of course my dear! Liam and you get front row seats!

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes