Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

T-oxygen

Jun 18, 2020
Created 84 custom expressions so far, some of these I made with Sophia. Just got done rendering the face for each one as a 512x512 image for use as large icons for the expressions... I was going to upload the expressions here for anyone that my want them but the file is too large to attach (17M)... anyhow, they turned out okay I thought. The icon being 512x512 means when you go to use it, if you point at the expression to use, it will show you a large image in the tooltip for it. Creating my own makes it much simpler as I create to add an expression.

I added a link to Workupload below if anyone wants them. They're made by me, the only ones that MAY require something more is the ones with the tears (like, two of them I think), otherwise they should be okay as I tried using just the default controls for them.

View attachment 2067055

You can download these (WorkUpload link).

These are designed for a Genesis 3 Female, but I find that they also work on Genesis 3 Males as well for the most part. They'll be in the Presets folder under Poses and G3F Expressions if you just send them to My Library.
Hey, this is amazing. Thank you. I will use these expression

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
I have renders where she is ruined but unfortunately someone deleted the post without explanation. I guess the boys look very young. I wonder what will happen to the main game if L&P dares to do the same.
I guess that must be the explanation sorry to hear that and also sad that i didn't get to see that work. At the end it is just fantasy but i guess you are right must be cause they look too young.

Cheers man and keep it up :)

AndyMilk

Aug 22, 2017
Hi guys, i don't remember if i saw in this thread, another one, or even another site, but a couple months back i saw a mod/fan art which was the full Part 1 of the game plus some new scenes with fan art. (example: it advances a bit more in the bathroom with Neil)

Do you know it and give me a link?

Anna2021

May 9, 2021
Hi guys, i don't remember if i saw in this thread, another one, or even another site, but a couple months back i saw a mod/fan art which was the full Part 1 of the game plus some new scenes with fan art. (example: it advances a bit more in the bathroom with Neil)

Do you know it and give me a link?
I think you mean this Mod of follardo! Here you are, enjoy it and respect his contribution! :)
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-165-lust-passion-follardomodv3.122440/

Reactions: AndyMilk
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes