Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Thanks, but I didn't really like the lighting on that one but as long as you enjoyed it great stuff
It's primarily the facial expressions that have to be right for me. These tell much more than the attitude of the characters. And this picture the situation, the position of the bodies with the emotions of the faces quite well. In the other pictures, this does not fit quite as well for me.

Reactions: Old Dog

Anna2021

May 9, 2021
low tech - a pencil and a piece of paper
just trying to kill some of my boring time!

Damn! Xavier will kick me out of his art class for ruining Sophia's beauty; and thank me for not seriously wishing to be a real artist. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

:whistle: Just in case someone doesn't realize this is Sophia, I've written her name on the side! :ROFLMAO:
photo_2022-09-27_17-40-07.jpg

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I finally started to check out animations. I started off simple and just made a winking animation, then converted it into a GIF...

Sophia-wink.gif

I mainly just wanted to create anything, then figure out how to turn it all into an animation (i render into a series of images, not a movie). I used Blender to put the images together into an animation using their sequencer which is pretty simple honestly.

I'll see about creating something more complex later.

Last edited:

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
low tech - a pencil and a piece of paper
just trying to kill some of my boring time!

Damn! Xavier will kick me out of his art class for ruining Sophia's beauty; and thank me for not seriously wishing to be a real artist. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

:whistle: Just in case someone doesn't realize this is Sophia, I've written her name on the side! :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 2071809
A very decent job! I'm sure Xavier will be pleased with your skill level.
But we must remember that there is no limit to perfection.;)
Therefore, we are looking forward to your next works with hope!
Pencil and paper, it's very cool!

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
This was a royal pain to create due to bugs in Daz, but I managed. The animation was all manually created, so it could use some improvement (I thought I done well in the boobs, guess not, LOL, ah well, I know what went wrong and may rerender this), but all in all, it turned out okay. 1280x720, only 200 iterations per frame (30 frames) took about 40 mins total on my hardware.
AWAM-Sophia-sex-anim.gif

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes