Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Guould

Jul 9, 2020
This was a royal pain to create due to bugs in Daz, but I managed. The animation was all manually created, so it could use some improvement (I thought I done well in the boobs, guess not, LOL, ah well, I know what went wrong and may rerender this), but all in all, it turned out okay. 1280x720, only 200 iterations per frame (30 frames) took about 40 mins total on my hardware.
View attachment 2072693

Reactions: Kobudo27

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
Really nice one - and your previous as well.
You really know hot to imagine and render a pose, I already gave you my compliments just for this reason.
Might I dare to tell you a little matter now?
But a pair of airbags :)LOL:) way larger... no, eh? JFK, you know well that I absolutely can't understand (and ever less agree) with that awful mania. No one can realise how painful such kind of beasts (and not breasts) may for a real woman may be... try to ask to someone, if you don't. And about her back... hilarious, isn't it?

This premitted... well done, as your usual.

With best regards.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Reworked my animation... getting more used to using DAZ3D's animator, need my second monitor for the animation timeline though... I think I improved the breast movement a little... also changed camera angle for something different. i can see this being fun to work with, just takes a while, about 40 mins give or take for 30 frames in this, which isn't too bad on my hardware.

The GIF was too large, so, ironically, the longer MP4 was a better fit.

I may have to try adding audio next, but that's a Blender thing...
View attachment 0000-0089.mp4

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Reworked my animation... getting more used to using DAZ3D's animator, need my second monitor for the animation timeline though... I think I improved the breast movement a little... also changed camera angle for something different. i can see this being fun to work with, just takes a while, about 40 mins give or take for 30 frames in this, which isn't too bad on my hardware.

View attachment 2073953
Well done mate

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019

View attachment 2073953
Just a quick question - how did you get that picture of me?

redle

Apr 12, 2017

View attachment 2073953
Yeah, gif have always been a rather bloated format. But they used to be the only animated "picture". The much newer webp format animates the same as a gif but with much reduced file size.

Unfortunately I will mention that last time I tried it f95 does not support inlining webp images (one can't view the image without clicking on it like an attachment).

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Yeah, gif have always been a rather bloated format. But they used to be the only animated "picture". The much newer webp format animates the same as a gif but with much reduced file size.

Unfortunately I will mention that last time I tried it f95 does not support inlining webp images (one can't view the image without clicking on it like an attachment).
Yeah, I would have preferred to use WEBP. I wish they would add in support for both WEBP and WEBM. Makes sense these days. Especially in a forum about renpy games which use webp images a lot. If nothing else, it would save them server space.

Also GIFs are only 256 colour which doesn't help things any.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes