Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

T-oxygen

Jun 18, 2020
Okay, I didn't see that. But the shower pane at my house does not have the thickness of a pane of a large aquarium in a zoo. That's why my doubts remain.
I know that's petty now! ;)
Hello, I just wanted to write for general information. Bathroom shower glass is made in 6-8mm thickness. It is strong enough not to break if you fall in the shower. So if Sam's going to run Sophia over there, the glass might break. Umm I think it will bounce instead of hitting it there. Don't worry, Sophia won't die. If she dies I promise I'll make a new one with render :D

Reactions: Old Dog

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Hello, I just wanted to write for general information. Bathroom shower glass is made in 6-8mm thickness. It is strong enough not to break if you fall in the shower. So if Sam's going to run Sophia over there, the glass might break. Umm I think it will bounce instead of hitting it there. Don't worry, Sophia won't die. If she dies I promise I'll make a new one with render :D
The law here in the Uk is that glass in the bathroom has to be reinforced and also shatter proof.

mad7max

May 2, 2021
This was a royal pain to create due to bugs in Daz, but I managed. The animation was all manually created, so it could use some improvement (I thought I done well in the boobs, guess not, LOL, ah well, I know what went wrong and may rerender this), but all in all, it turned out okay. 1280x720, only 200 iterations per frame (30 frames) took about 40 mins total on my hardware.
View attachment 2072693
Who, the hell, is this old fart?

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
One day, they should make a remake of that game, excluding all these barely teen characters and let Ivan the transporter and janitor Clark run the show.....

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes