Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
I think referencing uncanny valley in a post where people share 3d renders needs no explanation. Ask the direct question and we will get rid of doubts about who is healthy, you or me, both or neither.
Please change your attitude. Not looking for your passive aggressive fits happening AGAIN!

follardo

Aug 26, 2017
Please change your attitude. Not looking for your passive aggressive fits happening AGAIN!
Your fixation on me has no limits. You are the guy who one day challenged me to make a render because I uploaded a photoshop and another guy said that I had no right to upload that because it wasn't fan art. Thank you because you has made me discover a new hobby. But ever since then I've had some guys quote me with a "passive-aggressive attitude". I see a pattern. Some guys warned me privately but I think it's not a big deal.

It is clear that because of your background with me, your message is not intended to calm things down, but quite the opposite. But it doesn't matter, I dedicate a render to you I had like a test to start a serie. So you can see that I don't hold a grudge.

AWAM - Summer Island.jpg

T-oxygen

Jun 18, 2020
hi, i did some work. I worked for the Sam room. I don't know if it's ready. I'll list you now.

Ekran Alıntısı.JPG

You should set the computer chair to blue by selecting it from here.

You should use the keyboard, mouse, cpu and router here.

You can use the cable piece and the socket next to the computer CPU.

Here's the guitar and the in-wall audio equipment and the cable right in front of it

You can get a computer monitor here.

Ekran Alıntısıs.JPG

I did some work on the paintings on the wall. Frankly, although I found the pictures, I don't know how to make them on the wall, I would be grateful if you could help.

I couldn't find the tv unit. I haven't found the lamp on the table and a few posters yet. But I don't know how to put the posters I found on the wall. If you can make the images as duf files, teach me too please.

I shared other pictures. I prepared it as a duf file. In the file, the appearance of Sophia's bedroom and other neighbors were adjusted according to the windows.

I'm sorry for my bad english. I hope it will be useful for you.

aa1.JPG aa2.JPG

T-oxygen

Jun 18, 2020
By the way, does anyone know anything about the curtain inventory in Sophia's bedroom? There was also a nighthacker post about the sophia bed, but I can't find it (sorry). I would be very grateful if anyone knows the name of the bed.
Thank you all for your help.

Reactions: Kobudo27

naughtynafz

Creating "Aiden's Revenge"
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I did some work on the paintings on the wall. Frankly, although I found the pictures, I don't know how to make them on the wall, I would be grateful if you could help.
Create a new "Plane" primitive and change its surface base image to the image of your choice... then resize and transform the plane as you like to put it on the wall or anywhere

• Red Heart
Reactions: T-oxygen

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Your fixation on me has no limits. You are the guy who one day challenged me to make a render because I uploaded a photoshop and another guy said that I had no right to upload that because it wasn't fan art. Thank you because you has made me discover a new hobby. But ever since then I've had some guys quote me with a "passive-aggressive attitude". I see a pattern. Some guys warned me privately but I think it's not a big deal.

It is clear that because of your background with me, your message is not intended to calm things down, but quite the opposite. But it doesn't matter, I dedicate a render to you I had like a test to start a serie. So you can see that I don't hold a grudge.

View attachment 2101391
Thank you for the render. You may want to look up the term Passive Aggressive. Your response defines it. I actually ignore the vast majority of your work. For the very reason that I do not like you. It is all your attitude that is again on display. Ergo, I do not fixate on you. I skip your works. You are conflating that as you try to justify your response. Focus on the art and you will be fine. Every time you get snarky with people Your attitude comes out.

Reactions: Kobudo27
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes