Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes
Oct 16, 2022
The Motel v1.6, Windows, Linux and MAC version - A Wife and Mother fan made visual novel short story. ADULTS 18+ ONLY! V1.6 - this is the complete version from start to finish. I couldn't patch it as I am now using RenPY v8.0 which is a major update (just released on the 26th) and incompatible with patching to the older version. RenPY 8.0 uses Python 3.9, the older RenPY 7.xx uses Python 2.7, so big update with new fixes and features.

Note: though I create and distribute a MAC version, I do not own a MAC and so I cannot test it.
Android: I don't own a cellphone and so cannot create this.

View attachment 1894044

WorkUpload link (Windows and Linux - 1.75G):
WorkUpload link (MAC - 1.74G):

I also tried to upload this on Anonymous but it gave me problems. I recommend you install which will make multiple connections to download these MUCH faster.

Update: You can grab the . (note, you need to use v1.6 before you use v1.7)
Update: You can grab the . (note, you will need to use 1.7 before you use v1.8).
I don't own a computer.
I can't play it in my cell phone

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
Sorry for off top!
Need your help!!!
Missing characters from daz - checking the folder, she shows one size and if i manually select the files that are in the folder, it shows a different size...
Has anyone had a similar problem and can help me?!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Sorry for off top!
Need your help!!!
Missing characters from daz - checking the folder, she shows one size and if i manually select the files that are in the folder, it shows a different size...
What error message do you get if you try to load them up

Oct 16, 2022
Hey everyone! Working on a new thing. Another adventure for our lustful lady... this time with a friend. Some of you may recognize her. Here is part 1!

A Date with Linda
v0.1
View attachment 1962411
View attachment 1962399 View attachment 1962400

I won't spoil it with too many previews. Not that there is a lot spoil... yet. More to come!

Download

P.S. Every time I do something like this, I always get a little heat from some of the more die-hard fans of the game. Just remember, this is its own story, may or may not connect entirely with the original game. It's the multiverse era! Think of it as "What If?" and just enjoy it. Plus I do it for free, for fun. But as always, constructive criticism is welcome.

Also, I don't know how to post this in the Download - Games section. If anyone can and cares to, please do share it there. I certainly don't mind sharing with a larger audience.
Can't find the android link.
Help please..

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Sorry for off top!
Need your help!!!
The actual size of the files will always be smaller than the size on disk. The size of the files is their size in bytes, but when they are stored on a disk, the smallest block size on a disk will make the size on disk larger. For example, if you have a few bytes to store, and the smallest block size is say, 4096 bytes, than a 5 byte file will be a minimum of 4096 bytes on the disk (most of that space wasted of course). That adds up over time and every file will most likely take up just a little more space on the drive than the actual file size.

If the size of the selected files is smaller, than you didn't select everything, or perhaps you have some hidden files? You have many folders as well as just those character files you selected.

Reactions: Old Dog

SWTiger

Mar 7, 2021
Sorry for off top!
Need your help!!!
Try using a file manager (for example, Total Commander). Windows Explorer is a broken piece of shit.
Also try to activate the display of hidden files (file manager should initially show them)

• Angry
Reactions: ZIROKARS

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
I can't download them, they are disappeared. There was three pages of characters. Gen 8 Female. If in the parameters you type the names manually, then the morphs show all characters.

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
The actual size of the files will always be smaller than the size on disk. The size of the files is their size in bytes, but when they are stored on a disk, the smallest block size on a disk will make the size on disk larger. For example, if you have a few bytes to store, and the smallest block size is say, 4096 bytes, than a 5 byte file will be a minimum of 4096 bytes on the disk (most of that space wasted of course). That adds up over time and every file will most likely take up just a little more space on the drive than the actual file size.

If the size of the selected files is smaller, than you didn't select everything, or perhaps you have some hidden files? You have many folders as well as just those character files you selected.
This is a folder Female 8 Characters - the size and number of folders and files do not match - although everything was fine yesterday afternoon.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Very nice. Just need to add a smoothing modifier to the bed. Select the bed, then go to the "Edit" menu, select "Object", "Geometry" and "Add Smoothing Modifier".

Screenshot 2022-10-18 151434.jpg

Then go to the "Properties" tab for the bed, you'll have a new entry there called "Mesh Smoothing", select it then click on "Collision Item" and select your Sophia character and the bed will deform a little to her body. You may have to raise the "Smoothing Iterations" a little, I like between 5 and 20, and maybe "Collision Iterations", the default may be fine, don't raise it too much as it can slow things down.
Screenshot 2022-10-18 151711.jpg

SandEater

Oct 31, 2017
Very nice. Just need to add a smoothing modifier to the bed. Select the bed, then go to the "Edit" menu, select "Object", "Geometry" and "Add Smoothing Modifier".

View attachment 2108898

Then go to the "Properties" tab for the bed, you'll have a new entry there called "Mesh Smoothing", select it then click on "Collision Item" and select your Sophia character and the bed will deform a little to her body. You may have to raise the "Smoothing Iterations" a little, I like between 5 and 20, and maybe "Collision Iterations", the default may be fine, don't raise it too much as it can slow things down.
View attachment 2108904
Thanks for the advice I will try it! I have a lot to learn.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Night Hacker

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
The characters you see on the right when you select the Characters folder is NOT the same as the actual character FOLDERS you can see in that. The ones on the right are just files and icons which will add a character to your scene. not every character has their own folder though. Some people put the materials etc... in a special character folder, which I prefer, but some won't, some will put the character material options in the materials folder and won't bother with a special character folder.

Other than that... all I can imagine is you accidentally deleted or maybe MOVED some files rather than copy them by accident? Maybe you're drive is starting to fail? I have a backup drive where I put ALL my DAZ stuff after I install it, so I can recover it all again for just such emergencies.

Maybe scan your drive for errors. WinKey + E, Right click drive and select properties then tools... Screenshot 2022-10-18 152352.jpg

Edit: and if you just COPIED a bunch of characters to a new folder, without copying their associated folders which may be in the separate materials folder, than you may be missing some, or missing their information as well.

Last edited:

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
This is a folder Female 8 Characters - the size and number of folders and files do not match - although everything was fine yesterday afternoon.

You keep mentioning MORPHS do not match... they're not stored in the same place as the character files. It won't show something that isn't there.

I don't know how you're determining size and what you think the number of folders should be, but you're doing something wrong. It won't show something that isn't there. You can also right click any folder within DAZ and select "Refresh" and it will rescan that folder and show you what it finds (again, it won't show you something that isn't there). If you see it, it is there.

Anyhow, buy a backup drive and use it.

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
The characters you see on the right when you select the Characters folder is NOT the same as the actual character FOLDERS you can see in that. The ones on the right are just files and icons which will add a character to your scene. not every character has their own folder though. Some people put the materials etc... in a special character folder, which I prefer, but some won't, some will put the character material options in the materials folder and won't bother with a special character folder.

Other than that... all I can imagine is you accidentally deleted or maybe MOVED some files rather than copy them by accident? Maybe you're drive is starting to fail? I have a backup drive where I put ALL my DAZ stuff after I install it, so I can recover it all again for just such emergencies.

Maybe scan your drive for errors. WinKey + E, Right click drive and select properties then tools... View attachment 2108910

Edit: and if you just COPIED a bunch of characters to a new folder, without copying their associated folders which may be in the separate materials folder, than you may be missing some, or missing their information as well.
Thank you very much!!! - did a restore and disk check
Thanks to everyone who responded!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Night Hacker
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes