Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Malcolm75k

Mar 10, 2018
Sam, What are you doing?

View attachment 2113316

Thanks T-oxygen for Sam's Bedroom :love:
Looks like you like the tickling part. Here's a quick story for you.

Tickle Play

"Keep teasing me like that, Mrs. Parker, and I'll have to tickle you out of your socks." Sam told her with a wide grin as he set aside his cello and bow.

"You wouldn't dare~!" Sophia shot back, laughing a bit as she reclined on his bed.

Sam's expression slowly shifted into one of serious consideration.

"Did you just dare me to tickle you out of your clothes?"

The question stopped Sophia's giggling, her expression shifting to one of surprised contemplation as she reviewed their most recent byplay.

"I...I suppose I did." she replied in a tone of wonder.

"Well, then." he said, a big grin on his face and he shifted over to sit on the bed next to her. He picked up her legs and let them stretch out over his lap, then crossed his leg over top of them to pin them in place.

"Let's begin then, shall we?"

"What are you...No Sam don...HAHAHAHAHA" Sophia's initial shock at his brazen actions shifted quickly to uncontrollable laughter as he tickled the bottoms of her feet and the backs of her calves and ankles. She bucked and squirmed on the bed as he tormented the soles of her feet with his right hand, and when she attempted to sit up to reach him, his left hand darted in to tickle her side, his fingers brushing the bare skin where her shirt had ridden up, causing her to flop and squirm helplessly.

"Your...HaHAha...Mother's...haHa...going to...AAYEEHaHa...hear us...Hahaha..." Sophia managed to gasp out, the fear of being discovered being tickled into submissionby her son's friend finally starting to work its way up for consideration through the extingency of being tickled silly.

"She's out shopping with my sis, remember Mrs. Parker?" Sam shot back teasingly, worming a finger under the waistband of her stretch pants to tickle the spot her leg met her body. The fabric, while conforming to the lines of her body admirably, had more than enough stretch to it to allow him as much access as he liked.

* And it slips across her skin easily * he noted to himself, as he couldn't help but drag the waist of her pants downwards a little as he tormented her. *This is surprisingly fun. She doesn't even notice with all the tickling that her pants have gone from around her waist to hugging her hips. *

"You're all alone with the tickle monster. No one is going to interrupt, its just us." Sam couldn't help a little excitement bleeding into his voice at the idea of having Mrs. Parker alone and at his mercy. "So, ask me to take your socks off, Mrs. Parker. I won't take them off until you ask me to."

He made sure to tickle her belly-button and, when she squirmed away, to go after the small of her back at the top of her ass. Her pants had ridden down far enough that he could see the top of her light green panties.

Sophia held out for maybe another minute before desperately calling out "OK! OK! Do it!"

"Do what Mrs Parker?" Sam teased, gently stroking the bottoms of her feet and her tummy.

"Take my socks off." she pouted, concealing and denying her own excitement under feigned grumpiness. "Bastard." she mumbled as Sam slid her socks off her feet, stroking the length of each one as he did so. Her hands were trembling a little bit from the rush of emotions that elicited, and she was a bit ashamed by it.

"Well now, I have just one more important decision to make." Sam regarded her with a slight smile.

"What's that?" she replied, a bit nervous and confused. She tugged at the waistband of her pants on the left side, but didn't really move it much.

"Should I keep going?" he said, giving her a teasing grin.

Sophia's eyes went wide as her mouth opened in a surprised "oh!". Her expression dissolved into amused embarassment warring with excitement as her head flopped back down onto the matress.

Sam, having expected to be told to cut it out, had no idea what Sophia was thinking when she rose up quickly and made a bid to tickle him instead of trying to escape. Whatever it was, Sam was more than willing to play.

His fingers danced over her bare soles and almost immediately Sophia fell back on the bed in helpless laughter. His other hand danced over the exposed skin of her taught tummy and side, and he worked little by little to reveal more bare skin to tickle by slowly driving her pants south and her shirt north.

She jumped and squirmed when he ran his fingers along the line where her inner thighs met her groin, and shrieked when he ticked along the crack of her ass, pushing down her pants far enough for them to finally slip over the curve of her bottom.

He shifted towards her, forcing her feet to come closer to her bottom and spreading her knees a little. He gave up on her feet as he put one arm between her legs to keep them sepparated as he started to torment her pussy.

She squealed and bucked helplessly as she tickled her into a helpless, exhausted mess.

"Please...please, no more..." She panted out breathlessly between helpless laughter.

"Do you need a break?"

Sophia just nodded as frantically as she could in her exhaustion.

"OK, just relax for a bit then." She didn't protest at all when he slid her pants down to her knees, and only let out a small whine as he started stroking her clit gently, ducking down to pick up lubrication from her soaked pussy. "Shhh, shhh. Its OK. I'm not tickling. This is a break."

Sophia looked back up at him in exhaustion with a slightly dazed expression and a glimmer of excitement in her eyes. They stayed that way for a few minutes, Sophia whining and squirming a bit while she ran a hand through her hair and Sam sliding her pants and panties down and off of her entirely.

Eventually, Sophia recovered enough to sit up a little and attempted to close her legs. Sam wasn't having it.

"Oh? Done with your break already? Back to tickling I guess."

"Wait! Wait!" Sophia squealed as the torment started up again. It was a sharp contrast to the pleasure she had just been feeling a few seconds ago and she was embarassed to find she missed it already.

"If you want to go on break, you're going to have to ask for it. Ask me to play with your pussy."

Sophia stared at him, wide-eyed, again shocked at his brazen demand, but also more than a little horny now herself. She lay back with a laugh.

"Play with my naughty pussy, Sam. Get me nice and wet."

She smirked at him as it was his turn to be caught by surprise. She reached down and took her top off all in one go and tossed it across the room. His fingers found her moist and accepting love hole and she began to squirm in pleasure. Reaching up, she unhooked her front-close bra and freed her breasts.

"Looks like you win your dare, Sam."

naughtynafz

Creating "Aiden's Revenge"
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Sam mustn't forget to lock the door :D
I wonder if I can ask for the sophia socks link. Unfortunately, I noticed that I don't have any socks in my inventory.
donno its the same socks l&p used or not.. possibly same sock but custom textures

here its a freebie asset i used in the render

interblade

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2020
And here is: The Motel v1.9 (windows)

Is there a way to move this to it's own game page?

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
All I need now is 1 more poster and the bed and I am finished and somebody who is handy with PS

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
hi, i did some work. I worked for the Sam room. I don't know if it's ready. I'll list you now.

View attachment 2101509

You should set the computer chair to blue by selecting it from here.

You should use the keyboard, mouse, cpu and router here.

You can use the cable piece and the socket next to the computer CPU.

Here's the guitar and the in-wall audio equipment and the cable right in front of it

You can get a computer monitor here.

View attachment 2101510

I did some work on the paintings on the wall. Frankly, although I found the pictures, I don't know how to make them on the wall, I would be grateful if you could help.

I couldn't find the tv unit. I haven't found the lamp on the table and a few posters yet. But I don't know how to put the posters I found on the wall. If you can make the images as duf files, teach me too please.

I shared other pictures. I prepared it as a duf file. In the file, the appearance of Sophia's bedroom and other neighbors were adjusted according to the windows.

I'm sorry for my bad english. I hope it will be useful for you.

View attachment 2101516 View attachment 2101517
Thanks for this. I notice the Private office asset was no longer available at the link provided. I found it on F95 here...
https://f95zone.to/threads/private-office.47769/

Reactions: T-oxygen
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes