Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Hey!

Managed to squeeze a quick render if one of my fav... Mr. Bennett(RIP) haha :cry:
Hope you enjoy it! :giggle:

Characters: Sophia and Mr. Bennett.

"Flavor test"

View attachment 2136602

No GUI:
View attachment 2136604
I don't like Mr. Bennett, but the render is great!
I also noticed that the surveillance camera on the wall is working! Who is watching them?
Great job, buddy!
And again, the style is very close to the original.

Kthulu_SFM

May 4, 2017
I don't like Mr. Bennett, but the render is great!
I also noticed that the surveillance camera on the wall is working! Who is watching them?
Great job, buddy!
And again, the style is very close to the original.
Which character do you like most? From the male pool, please...
For research purposes... ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bane71

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Which character do you like most? From the male pool, please...
For research purposes... ;)
Until I read your question, I didn't think about it.
It turns out that this is not an easy question for me!
I have certain sympathies for female characters, with men everything is somewhat different, it is important to understand from what point of view to talk about sympathies?
If from the point of view of the character of the game, then today for me the most interesting is Xavier.
If from the point of view of the interaction of the game character with Sophia, then I am interested in the postman Murray, speaking of an adult character.
If we talk about schoolchildren and Sophia, then this is Zach.
But the most intriguing thing for me is the friend in the game, how will the relationship between Sophia and the Myers boys develop? And how far will she go?

Kthulu_SFM

May 4, 2017
I think it was the cunning "I've got to have" eyes that left a mark.
As they say, the quiet ones are always the .....? His time will come, unless you step in with the art meanwhile ha!
I could try... but we do not have his asset... :/

I gave a quick look at the store, but no character that resembled him :/

If someone is willing to look deeper and find him, I will gladly do a scene :D
Love working with new characters haha

T-oxygen

Jun 18, 2020
Hello everyone, I'm curious about the graphics card model on the computers of your friends who make art or are interested in daz3d. I'm thinking of buying a new computer. Maybe a laptop with RTX 3050 graphics card. I'm using the computer I bought in 2015 and a render takes an average of 7-8 hours.

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Hello everyone, I'm curious about the graphics card model on the computers of your friends who make art or are interested in daz3d. I'm thinking of buying a new computer. Maybe a laptop with RTX 3050 graphics card. I'm using the computer I bought in 2015 and a render takes an average of 7-8 hours.
What kind of card are you using at the moment?

I have a 3090.

Kthulu_SFM

May 4, 2017
Mine is a 2060... if anything I would implore you to grab one with lots of VRAM. Mine only has 6Gb and its too fuckin little...
Its really frustrating not to be able to fill your scenes... :/

T-oxygen

Jun 18, 2020
Currently my graphics card is geforce 710M (1gb). This is a real killing machine. You can grow old and die while rendering. 3090 Too expensive for me. I was thinking of models with 3050 or 3060. I wonder if it will be enough for daz3d? In order to get 3090, I have to work for 1 year without eating or even drink water. :D
What kind of card are you using at the moment?

I have a 3090.
Currently my graphics card is geforce 710M (1gb). This is a real killing machine. You can grow old and die while rendering. 3090 Too expensive for me. I was thinking of models with 3050 or 3060. I wonder if it will be enough for daz3d? In order to get 3090, I have to work for 1 year without eating or even drink water.

• Sad
Reactions: globsis

T-oxygen

Jun 18, 2020
Mine is a 2060... if anything I would implore you to grab one with lots of VRAM. Mine only has 6Gb and its too fuckin little...
Its really frustrating not to be able to fill your scenes... :/
Is it because of the characters in the scene and the slow rendering of the scene because of the RAM?

Kthulu_SFM

May 4, 2017
Is it because of the characters in the scene and the slow rendering of the scene because of the RAM?
Yeap. You can only render using your GPU when the total space occupied by the assets in the scene fits into the VRAM of the board. If it doesn't, Daz will fall back to CPU render, which takes forever.

For example, If I try to make a scene, I can only have 2 G8s, and a few items... more than that, and the GPU can't handle.

If you have the choice, go for a GPU with at least 12Gb of VRAM. It will save you a lot of frustration haha

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Currently my graphics card is geforce 710M (1gb). This is a real killing machine. You can grow old and die while rendering. 3090 Too expensive for me. I was thinking of models with 3050 or 3060. I wonder if it will be enough for daz3d? In order to get 3090, I have to work for 1 year without eating or even drink water. :D

Currently my graphics card is geforce 710M (1gb). This is a real killing machine. You can grow old and die while rendering. 3090 Too expensive for me. I was thinking of models with 3050 or 3060. I wonder if it will be enough for daz3d? In order to get 3090, I have to work for 1 year without eating or even drink water.
3060 would be fine to work with.

• Red Heart
Reactions: T-oxygen

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I bought an RTX3060 with 12G of VRAM (not the lower RAM version, you need lots of video card RAM for renders) and I have been happy with it. I use it on a custom built computer I built myself.

Not sure how you're rendering, but there's no way it should take 7-8 hours. You need to look into reducing texture size which can be done with DAZ scripts, hiding objects and body parts that are not visible in the scene as these things will reduce the amount of video RAM you need and will speed up your renders. Also try using Denoising. On most of my renders you see in here, I do 500 iterations with denoising turned on at 500 (the last iteration). But I have also done 400 iterations and even 200 iterations on my old 1050TI card and my renders back then were around 5-10 mins. These days they are 1-3 mins on average.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes