Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

@ssasin

Oct 13, 2019
Producer: "Can you tell us who you are?"
Sophia: "Hi everyone. My name is Sophia Parker, mother of two, a high school teacher and I just recently moved to San Alejo" View attachment 480740

Producer: "Is there any 'hidden' talents you'll like to share with us?"
Sophia: "Hmm.....I could touch the tip of my nose with my tongue..see...."

View attachment 480970

I just started to learn DAZ two weeks ago. These are the two renders I came up with. As soon as I get more experience and experiment more with DAZ, I'll come up with a short story. I already do toy photography as a hobby so setting up scenes and lighting shouldn't be too difficult as I applied the same rules of photography with these renders. If you want to check out my photography, it's in my signature. I'll appreciate any feedback. Thanks for reading.
It's pretty awesome!!! You just missed the mole/mark on her boobs, else its fantastic ;)

Reactions: JagHond and xispix

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
Agree!

Keep on this way, dear xispix, she's pretty and with sense of humour too (which is rare)!

With best regards.

Jan 29, 2018
Elli : ...Non ! Il est hors de question qu'il n'y ait que moi qui ai joui aujourd'hui !!! Tu vas venir dans ma bouche !...
Dylan : C'est vrai, je peux ??!!

Elli: ... No! It is out of the question that it was only me who came today!!! You will come in my mouth!...
Dylan: That’s right, I can!!
097.png

Elli : Oui ! Et cette fois je te laisserai faire ce que tu veux alors vas-y et... *voix coquine* finit de me punir !
Dylan : Oh oui ! c'est une excellente idée. Tu vas me sucer et quand je viendrai dans ta bouche tu me diras que tu adores ça et que tu en veux encore plus...

Elli: Yes! And this time I’ll let you do whatever you want so go ahead and... *voice naughty* ends punishing me!
Dylan: Oh yes! That’s a great idea. You’re gonna suck my dick and when I come in your mouth you’re gonna tell me you love it and you want more...
098.png

Elli : (c'est tout ?... Tu me déçois petit frère, je m'attendais à pire comme punition. il faudra que je t'explique deux ou trois choses plus tard).

Elli: (that’s it?... You disappoint me little brother, I expected worse punishment. I will have to explain a few things to you later).
098.png

Dylan : Aaah, ça y est, je vais venir...
Elli : Ah oui vas y donne-moi tous ce que tu peux ! regarde j'ai la bouche grande ouverte rien que pour toi. Mets moi en plein la bouche, plein la langue et plein les lèvres, haaaaaaa...
Dylan : AAAAAHHH ! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH ! AAAAAHH ! Aaah, oh putain c'est boooon !...

Dylan: Aaah, that’s it, I’m coming...
Elli: Oh yes, give me everything you can! Look, my mouth is wide open just for you. Put me in the mouth, full tongue and full lips, haaaaaaa...
Dylan: AAAAAAAHHH! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH! AAAAAHH! Aaah, oh damn it’s gooood!...
099.png

Elli : Wouah ! J'en ai partout, j'adore ! J'en veux encore, je veux plus de sperme...!
Dylan : Oooh !... Je crois que je n'avais jamais joui aussi fort. Merci Elli je... j'ai été un petit con je le reconnais maintenant, je te demande pardon de t'avoir détesté, je t'aime tellement si tu savais...

Elli: Wow! I have it everywhere, I love it! I still want it, I want more sperm...!
Dylan: Oooh!... I think I’ve never come this hard. Thank you Elli I... I’ve been a little jerk I recognize now, I apologize for hating you, I love you so much if you knew...
100.png

Dylan : ...je suis en même temps le plus heureux et le plus malheureux des hommes... Je voudrai qu'on ne se quitte plus jamais et qu'on dise à tout le monde qu'on s'aime...
Elli : Moi aussi, mais tu sais bien que ce n'est pas possible, nous sommes frère et sœur...
Dylan : Oui, c'est pour ça que je suis malheureux...
Elli : Chuuuut ! Tu sais quoi, j'ai une idée, nous n'avons qu'a continuer de nous disputer et de nous faire des vacheries devant tout le monde et, quand on ne sera que tout les deux, celui qui aura fait le pire coup à l'autre devrat être punis... Alors, qu'est ce que tu pense de mon idée ?
Dylan : elle est génial, je l'adore !
Elli : j'en était sûr. Écoute Dylan, je n'est plus l'intention d'être une ennemi pour toi, je suis même prête à te laisser continuer ton aventure avec maman...
Dylan : Quoi ?! Attends je...
Elli : Non n’essaie pas de le nier ! Quand maman est monté te voir hier après notre engueulade, je suis monté te voir quelques minutes plus tard pour m'excuser. Mais au moment de frapper à la porte je vous ai entendu tous les deux...
Dylan : Écoute Elli, maman et toi vous êtes les deux seule femmes que j'aime et j'avoue qu'entre elle et toi, ...je ne peux pas choisir ! Je n'y arrive pas. je ne peux pas me résoudre à m'éloigner de l'une pour rester avec l'autre je...
Elli : Hé, hé ! Ça ne me dérange pas et je peux même t'avouer que je suis un peu jalouse, maman est tellement belle et... sensuelle ! Je... j'aurais voulu être à ta place !
Dylan : Ah bon ???
Elli : oui, mais ça dois rester un secret entre nous d'accord ?
Dylan : D’accord. Merci Elli, je ne suis plus malheureux maintenant, grâce à toi. J'ai une furieuse envie de t'embrasser mais euh...
Elli : oui je sais, tu veux que j'aille me rincer la bouche ! Aller viens, il faut se rhabiller de toute façon. Sinon nos hôtes vont finir par croire qu'on c'est entre-tués.
Dylan : tu sais, je pense qu'il faudrait se méfier d'eux, surtout d'Alex à mon avis, il me fais une impression bizarre, comme si, euh...
Elli : ...Comme s'il savais tout de toi ? Oui, à moi aussi il me donne cette sensation. Mais bon, il à l'air d'être du bon coté de la Force alors, je pense qu'il faudrait mieux s'en faire un copain...

Dylan: ...I am at the same time the happiest and most unhappy of men... I want us to never leave each other again and tell everyone that we love each other...
Elli: Me too, but you know that it is not possible, we are brother and sister...
Dylan: Yes, that’s why I’m unhappy...
Elli: You are Chuuuut! You know what, I have an idea, all we have to do is keep arguing and making a mess of ourselves in front of everybody, and when we’re both, whoever did the worst thing to each other has to be punished... So, what do you think of my idea?
Dylan: She’s great, I love her!
Elli: I was sure. Look, Dylan, I don’t intend to be an enemy to you anymore, I’m even willing to let you continue your adventure with Mom...
Dylan: What?! Wait I...
Elli: No, don’t try to deny it! When Mom went up to see you yesterday after our fight, I went up to see you a few minutes later to apologize. But when I knocked on the door I heard you both...
Dylan: Look Elli, you and Mom are the only two women I love and I admit that between you and her, ...I can’t choose! I can’t do it. I can’t bring myself to walk away from one to stay with the other I...
Elli: Hey, hey! It doesn’t bother me and I can even admit that I’m a little jealous, Mom is so beautiful and... sensual! I... I wish I was you!
Dylan: What’s the matter?
Elli: Yes, but it has to be a secret between us, okay?
Dylan: Okay. Thank you Elli, I’m not unhappy anymore, thanks to you. I have a furious desire to kiss you but uh...
Elli: yes I know, you want me to rinse my mouth! Come on, you have to get dressed anyway. Otherwise our guests will think we killed each other.
Dylan: You know, I think we should be careful of them, especially Alex in my opinion, he’s making a weird impression on me, like, uh...
Elli: ... As if he knew everything about you? Yes, he also gives me this feeling. Well, he seems to be on the right side of the Force, so I think we should make a better friend...
101.png

A suivre ?
to be continued ?

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
A suivre ?
to be continued ?
Dear/Cher Bruno,

I dare to answer in French too (not my native language, sorry): mais ben sur/ of course indeed.

It's well worth and your commitment deserved it clearly. You made a well conceived romance that can compare very well with the original story.
You are a writer and a skilled storymaker, and not a renderer only (no offense to any other else intended here), as all here and not me only noticed for sure.

Come on, keep on this way, it's good. Please don't make is awaiting for too long.

With best compliments again and regards.

Jan 29, 2018
Dear/Cher Bruno,

I dare to answer in French too (not my native language, sorry): mais ben sur/ of course indeed.

It's well worth and your commitment deserved it clearly. You made a well conceived romance that can compare very well with the original story.
You are a writer and a skilled storymaker, and not a renderer only (no offense to any other else intended here), as all here and not me only noticed for sure.

Come on, keep on this way, it's good. Please don't make is awaiting for too long.

With best compliments again and regards.
Merci Jag hond, tes compliments me font extrêmement plaisir. Pour info, je pense m'attaquer d'ici quelques temps à "The Tyrant" au travers des aventures d'Alex et Melissa, mais je ne veux pas te spoiler tout le plaisir...
J'ai cependant, des difficultés à trouver le comptoir du bar qui est utilisé dans le sous-sol. Sur le "Assets thread" j'ai trouver les fauteuils, les toilettes ainsi que le sous-sol mais pas ce satané bar...
si tu peux m'aider à ce niveau...
Merci encore pour ton message, il me fais chaud au cœur et me donne l'envi de continuer.
A bientôt.

Thank you, Jag Hond, your compliments make me extremely happy. For the record, I’m thinking of going after "The Tyrant" sometime, through the adventures of Alex and Melissa, but I don’t want to spoil your fun...
However, I have trouble finding the bar counter that is used in the basement. On the "Assets thread" I found the chairs, the toilets as well as the basement but not the damn bar...
if you can help me on this level...
Thanks again for your message, it warms my heart and makes me want to continue.
See you soon.

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
Dear Bruno,

keep on seeking all around that stuff you need to, then... you will see, sooner or later some good guys in this Community (and there are more than a few, to be honest) will come to your aid with useful tips, links and suggestions.
Good luck with that!

With best regards again.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes