Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
Who do you want cucked? I would assume you mean Liam, but I think most of us couldn't care less what he is up to.

Most of us appear to be either (Dylan and/or Sam)/Sophia, Aiden blackmailing Sophia, or Lesbian Temptation Sophia.

Now that I think about it, where are the Bennett fans that apparently kept him in the game?

EDIT:
Oh, CulayTL, any chance you know where I can pick up a copy of ? I believe it to be part of soccer field I'm trying to identify for Barklay, but since I'm not on the Dylan route, kinda hesitant to spend the $$$ to properly test it.
Dylan of course liam is like a shadow in this game

Jan 29, 2018
Dylan : Te détester, te frapper ? Mais alors tu ne comprends vraiment rien à rien ma pauvre sœur !? Très bien, je vais t'expliquer les choses plus clairement... Je suis amoureux de maman...

Dylan: Hate you, hit you? But then you really don’t understand anything, my poor sister!? All right, I’ll explain things to you more clearly... I’m in love with mom...
060.png

Dylan : ...et de toi !!!

Dylan: ...and you!!!
061.png

Elli : ...???... Qu'est-ce que te prend espèce de pervers...? Je vais te donner une bonne leçon pour avoir osé m'embrasser comme ça !...

Elli: ...???... What are you doing, you pervert...? I’m going to teach you a lesson for daring to kiss me like that!...
062.png

Elli : ...Smack !...
063.png

Elli : Ça c'est un vrai baisé ! Pourquoi crois-tu que j'aime les hommes mûrs, Hein ?! Pour avoir une vraie bonne baise, pas un truc de puceau !

Elli: That’s a real kiss! Why do you think I like older men, huh?! To have a real good fuck, not a virgin thing!
062.png

Dylan : qui t'a dit que j'étais puceau ? Toi aussi tu as besoin d'une bonne leçon, enlève ta robe, je vais t'apprendre à me respecter !

Dylan: Who told you I was a virgin? You too need a good lesson, take off your dress, I’ll teach you to respect me!
064.png

globsis

Jan 14, 2018
here is such a fairy tale for you.
beauty went to the dark forest to the lonely house of the monster to visit.
bell0001.png
B. where are you, monster ? I came to visit you !
the house is quiet.only the flower rustles its leaves.
bell0002.png
B. Oh, look how cute he is.
suddenly the plant rushed at the girl and clutched at her dress.
bell0003.png
B. AHHH! save help!
the girl ran away from the flower, but left her dress there.
bell0004.png
B. you're a mean, nasty flower!
there was mucus on the flower.
there was mucus in the flower on her dress.
there was mucus on her arm, too.
bell0005.png
B. ugh that's disgusting.
B.but what a strange smell.

suddenly she had the idea of tasting the slime.
bell0006.png
B.what a fascinating taste.
she didn't notice as she licked all the mucus off her hand.
bell0007.png
B. it's delicious and so warm downstairs.

English is not my first language, so it hurts not to beat me :)

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
here is such a fairy tale for you.
beauty went to the dark forest to the lonely house of the monster to visit.
View attachment 470140
B. where are you, monster ? I came to visit you !
the house is quiet.only the flower rustles its leaves.
View attachment 470142
B. Oh, look how cute he is.
suddenly the plant rushed at the girl and clutched at her dress.
View attachment 470143
B. AHHH! save help!
the girl ran away from the flower, but left her dress there.
View attachment 470145
B. you're a mean, nasty flower!
there was mucus on the flower.
there was mucus in the flower on her dress.
there was mucus on her arm, too.
View attachment 470146
B. ugh that's disgusting.
B.but what a strange smell.

suddenly she had the idea of tasting the slime.
View attachment 470147
B.what a fascinating taste.
she didn't notice as she licked all the mucus off her hand.
View attachment 470148
B. it's delicious and so warm downstairs.

English is not my first language, so it hurts not to beat me :)
How dare you steel the "Piranha" plant from Mario party?:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: Very nice indeed (y)

Jan 29, 2018
Elli : pas si vite !!! Si tu avais réellement autant "d'expérience" que tu le prétends, tu saurais qu'une fille a besoin de préliminaires et d'excitation, alors pour l'instant tu vas m'embrasser avec passion et me faire sentir à quel point je t’excite et combien tu as envie de moi... *long baisé passionné*

Elli : Not so fast!! If you really had as much "experience" as you claim, you’d know that a girl needs foreplay and excitement, so for now you’re gonna kiss me with passion and make me feel how excited I am and how much you want me... *long fucked passionate*
065.png

Elli : Pfouf ! J'avoue que tu te débrouilles plutôt bien... ok, Tu as trois secondes pour te déshabiller ! Je vais t'apprendre comment on s'occupe d'une fille !

Elli: Pfouf! I admit that you are doing quite well... ok, You have three seconds to undress! I’ll teach you how to take care of a girl!
066.png

Dylan : Ça y est je suis prêt ! Wouah tu as un cul magnifique ! Si je suis un bon élève, tu me laisseras m'en occuper un peu ?

Dylan: This is it I’m ready! Wow you have a beautiful ass! If I’m a good student, will you let me handle it a little?
067.png

Elli : dans tes rêves ! Si tu veux t'en occuper, il va falloir que tu t'occupes correctement de ma chatte, et correctement ça signifie que tu vas devoir utiliser ta langue, tes mains et ta bite. Maintenant arrête de parler et montre-moi que tu sais utiliser ta langue pour autre chose que dire des bêtises.

Elli: in your dreams! If you want to take care of it, you’re gonna have to take care of my pussy properly, and properly that means you’re gonna have to use your tongue, your hands, and your dick. Now stop talking and show me you know how to use your tongue for something other than talk nonsense.
068.png

Dylan : T'es pas drôle, *Slurp* Tu me mets un super gâteau sous le nez *Slurp* et je n'ai pas le droit d'y goûter...

Dylan: You’re not funny, *Slurp* You put a great cake under my nose *Slurp* and I’m not allowed to taste it...
069.png

Elli : Arrête de te plaindre... Hum ! Fais-moi jouir et on en reparlera.
Dylan : *slurp* Tu dis ça pour détourner la conversation... *Slurp*
Elli : Oooh ! Pas du tout... Aaaoooh ! Si tu veux mon cul, mérite le !
Dylan : Je relève l e défi !

Elli: Stop complaining... Um! Make me come and we’ll talk about it.
Dylan: *slurp* You’re saying that to deflect the conversation... *slurp*
Elli: Oooh! Not at all... Aaaoooh! If you want my ass, deserve it!
Dylan: I take the challenge!
070.png

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Who do you want cucked? I would assume you mean Liam, but I think most of us couldn't care less what he is up to.

Most of us appear to be either (Dylan and/or Sam)/Sophia, Aiden blackmailing Sophia, or Lesbian Temptation Sophia.

Now that I think about it, where are the Bennett fans that apparently kept him in the game?

EDIT:
Oh, CulayTL, any chance you know where I can pick up a copy of ? I believe it to be part of soccer field I'm trying to identify for Barklay, but since I'm not on the Dylan route, kinda hesitant to spend the $$$ to properly test it.
https://f95zone.to/threads/truforms-stadium.41075/

Just saw your edit.. next time try making a new post, send a message or make a request here:
https://f95zone.to/forums/asset-requests.96/

Reactions: Alley_Cat

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
11.png

Another day at the beach, let them free!
"Hello Boys.. it's quite sunny outside and I have a pale skin.. would you mind helping me out with some thick sun lotion please?!"

Me lazy today.. not the best shader on the outfit but meh.. lazy to search for a good one.

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2018
Elli : Dans ce cas tais-toi et montre-moi ce que tu peux faire avec ta bite ! Et si je ne suis pas satisfaite tu devras faire tout ce que je te demande pendant un mois.
Dylan : un mois ?! C'est énorme !
Elli : ce que tu me demandes est tout aussi énorme alors c'est à prendre ou à laisser.
Dylan : D'accord, marché conclu !

Elli: Then shut up and show me what you can do with your dick! And if I’m not satisfied, you’ll have to do everything I ask of you for a month.
Dylan: a month?! That’s huge!
Elli: What you’re asking me is just as big, so take it or leave it.
Dylan: Okay, deal done!
1574886490833.png

Elli : Ouiiii ! À moi la belle vie pendant un mois ! Tu m'appelleras madame et tu feras la vaisselle et le ménage de ma chambre à ma place.

Elli : et quand je me ferai bronzer à la piscine ou quand j'inviterai des amies, tu m'apporteras des boissons fraiches et tu me mettras de la crème solaire...
072.png

Elli : et quand je me ferai bronzer à la piscine ou quand j'inviterai des copines, tu m'apporteras des boissons fraiches et tu me mettras de la crème solaire...

Elli: and when I get a tan at the pool or when I invite friends, you will bring me fresh drinks and you will put sunscreen...
073.png

Dylan : (Ah oui tu veux jouer ? ok alors jouons un peu tous les deux !) Quoi !? tu veux que je te mette de la crème ? Et j'imagine que je n'aurai pas le droit à plus même si je suis super excité ?...
Elli : Non, ...Aah, oh !...

Dylan: (Oh yes you want to play? OK then let’s play a bit!) What!? You want me to put some cream on you? And I guess I won’t get any more even if I’m super excited?...
Elli: No, ... Aah, oh!...
074.png

Dylan : en fait tu veux que je devienne dingue, que je te supplie de me laisser te toucher ?
Elli : Oui...!!!
Dylan : Tu veux que je devienne ton esclave sexuel n'est ce pas ? Et peut-être que si j'ai été un gentil garçon très obéissant, en récompense, tu me laisseras voir ta chatte et la caresser quelques instants...

Dylan: Actually you want me to go crazy, beg you to let me touch you?
Elli: Yes...!!
Dylan: You want me to be your sex slave, don’t you? And maybe if I’ve been a very obedient nice boy, as a reward, you’ll let me see your pussy and pet it for a few moments...
1574886578373.png

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes