Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Whitekink

Apr 17, 2022
I also just downloaded a game called " " and after reading some reviews on it and complaints from people who think it's too much like a "soap opra" etc... I knew I had to have it. I guess it has a good story (which I prefer) and several endings. Just the description of it alone had my interest so... add one more to my lengthy list of games to try. LOL
Ah, yes. A good story. Obviously short, but well done.

I take it you've got 'Where It All Began'?

Reactions: Night Hacker

Herbert2369

Jul 17, 2021
I can't seem to find the model for Sophia anywhere (the original link seems to be deprecated) and would like to make some fan art of my own to share with you all. Any chance you could point me in the right direction for finding it? Preferably the highest quality and for free if possible; however I'll appreciate all options and/or resources you offer.

Thank you!

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
It's fan art, and in HIS version, his room faces Sam's. You see, he moved to a different room of his house after much crying to his parents... fill in the story however you wish. :cool:
Hey, I'm all for artistic expression - I've been one of the fiercest defenders of it on this thread. I was just confused, since in some of Old Dog's renders showing Sophia's balcony you can clearly see the Robinson's house. I even may have given him the duf I made with everything laid out. I just wanted clarification. I know I'm one of the few that care about in-game consistency, and I'm okay with that.

I know I've been away a while, I just thought I'd come back to the thread to see what's been happening, and make my presence known again.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I can't seem to find the model for Sophia anywhere (the original link seems to be deprecated) and would like to make some fan art of my own to share with you all. Any chance you could point me in the right direction for finding it? Preferably the highest quality and for free if possible; however I'll appreciate all options and/or resources you offer.

Thank you!
I just checked and the download here appears to still be okay...

Reactions: Herbert2369

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
@ Old Dog:
besides, you know you really have a good subtle sense of humour in all your scenes?
Appreciated so much here, mate.
Please keep on doing this way, because that matter lacks in almost all of the "official" novels or whatever.

With best compliments and regards.

Reactions: Old Dog

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
@ Old Dog:
besides, you know you really have a good subtle sense of humour in all your scenes?
Appreciated so much here, mate.
Please keep on doing this way, because that matter lacks in almost all of the "official" novels or whatever.

With best compliments and regards.
Thankyou

Reactions: Ass Fan

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
Old Dog
Are you giving your "thank you" to me? And for what, please?
Let's be honest here: I have to be the one who owe you a lot of thanks, dear Old Dog... you are doing that since... when? Months? Or are years, better?

With best regards.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Old Dog
Are you giving your "thank you" to me? And for what, please?
Let's be honest here: I have to be the one who owe you a lot of thanks, dear Old Dog... you are doing that since... when? Months? Or are years, better?

With best regards.
Too many years probably :LOL: but yes the thankyou is to you as it is always great to read comments like this.
Now I need to find some handles for Alyssa's room

Reactions: JagHond
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes