Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
Old Dog

You! Wasn't you supposed to be still busy in making her bedroom?
Or did you prefer a quickie, instead? :LOL:

With best compliments and regards, dear mate.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Old Dog

You! Wasn't you supposed to be still busy in making her bedroom?
Or did you prefer a quickie, instead? :LOL:

With best compliments and regards, dear mate.
I plead the 5th :LOL:
from what I can tell I only need some pictures for her bedroom.
The wall colour/ floor/plants are not an exact match and I know that I have the plants someplace and I just need to find them as I think that they are the same plants used in the Parkers living room.
So if L&P for some reason (only known to himself) changes the bedroom I will not be a very happy bunny

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
LMAO... you've went off the deep end! ;)
It is allegorical of the entire game. Realism is dead. Immersion is dead. The story is dead. Production is crawling like a legless zombie ergo, it is dead it just doesn't know it. The only thing keeping us around is the artwork, which is alive and improving, and the question of what happens to our favorite characters. For Old Dog, Alyssa is so far in the future she appears dead. I feel his pain. The oft quoted PD 20 (out of 30) is now the touchstone that there will be an event. That is 15 years away (sounds way better that 30+ right. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:). I think this thread is more alive and energetic because of Dog, Wolf, Maks, Nafz, etc... and you.:) Off my soap box!

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
It is allegorical of the entire game. Realism is dead. Immersion is dead. The story is dead. Production is crawling like a legless zombie ergo, it is dead it just doesn't know it. The only thing keeping us around is the artwork, which is alive and improving, and the question of what happens to our favorite characters. For Old Dog, Alyssa is so far in the future she appears dead. I feel his pain. The oft quoted PD 20 (out of 30) is now the touchstone that there will be an event. That is 15 years away (sounds way better that 30+ right. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:). I think this thread is more alive and energetic because of Dog, Wolf, Maks, Nafz, etc... and you.:) Off my soap box!
After trying my hand at creating a VN (still messing with creating one, but the story sucks I think), I am amazed they can get anything done in the time they do. Daz can be frustrating as hell to work with. I done the math on how many scenes some of these VNs have to create a day to get what they put out and it is honestly impressive.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes