Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Renrut

Mar 6, 2020
It is allegorical of the entire game. Realism is dead. Immersion is dead. The story is dead. Production is crawling like a legless zombie ergo, it is dead it just doesn't know it. The only thing keeping us around is the artwork, which is alive and improving, and the question of what happens to our favorite characters. For Old Dog, Alyssa is so far in the future she appears dead. I feel his pain. The oft quoted PD 20 (out of 30) is now the touchstone that there will be an event. That is 15 years away (sounds way better that 30+ right. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:). I think this thread is more alive and energetic because of Dog, Wolf, Maks, Nafz, etc... and you.:) Off my soap box!
So... the game and this thread are co-dependent zombies?

Reactions: Kobudo27

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
It is allegorical of the entire game. Realism is dead. Immersion is dead. The story is dead. Production is crawling like a legless zombie ergo, it is dead it just doesn't know it. The only thing keeping us around is the artwork, which is alive and improving, and the question of what happens to our favorite characters. For Old Dog, Alyssa is so far in the future she appears dead. I feel his pain. The oft quoted PD 20 (out of 30) is now the touchstone that there will be an event. That is 15 years away (sounds way better that 30+ right. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:). I think this thread is more alive and energetic because of Dog, Wolf, Maks, Nafz, etc... and you.:) Off my soap box!
That's over 30 years worth of fan art to come, if the current production rate is maintained.

mulerider

Donor
Apr 9, 2020
After trying my hand at creating a VN (still messing with creating one, but the story sucks I think), I am amazed they can get anything done in the time they do. Daz can be frustrating as hell to work with. I done the math on how many scenes some of these VNs have to create a day to get what they put out and it is honestly impressive.
yeah writing a story from scratch sucks, a lot easier to read one then figure out to change it to make it better

Reactions: Whitekink

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
That's over 30 years worth of fan art to come, if the current production rate is maintained.
I am pretty sure you and I are not looking at 30. In fact, I would guess we are both well into our second half centuries. I know the artists though will continue on whatever subject captures their interest. Who knows how long this one will?

Last edited:

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
So... the game and this thread are co-dependent zombies?
This thread is clearly a life of its own by this point. Note this thread is not dependent on the game. Only the imaginations of the artists. How long the subject captures interest is unknown. Many excellent artists have long departed to other subjects (Yangpro is the latest). If you look at my response it was to Night Hacker who had responded to Old Dog's presentation. The dead references are all clearly directed at the game. and that was in reference to the render by Old Dog.

ReaperMania

Aug 8, 2020
Sophia: First this guy from the club, well, as the jaw does not hurt? Then you hit our poor fellow neighbor, who made you suck his dick, and these guys got a decent tip, but they were few? They didn't take money from you, you have something to say?, little miss
Slap slap
Ellie: YEss, oh yyess - HARDERRR! :devilish:
View attachment 339203
Well, since the mother had a turn spanking her daughter, why not have the daughter have a turn to take her mother over her knee? I just thought it would be a fun idea lol

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Damn what a beautiful gift I loved it! I would like to give this gift to some characters from some games. :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Y.Gromov
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes