Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Ok.
I am sure not sure what I did/or how but these two renders are shot with the standard daz camera and the 35m camera that I normally use.
So I did fuck up somewhere along the line.
This is the same mode
the best thing to do is to copy a pose of the original character. do the same thing as this image and put them close together; indeed you can also superimpose them with transparency on photoshop
Screenshot_1.jpg Screenshot_2.jpg Screenshot_3.jpg

the mouth is the first thing that seems different to me, the original is smaller, I think

bayrischman

Feb 27, 2021

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
old dog why does your alyssia look so ugly. and whitewolf 619 so beautiful alissia.
Each person has a unique take on a character they create or try and recreate, i don't think anyone will truly get the character exactly 100% correct, but we try our best, we should just be happy that people are willing to share their work on here.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
My philosophy has been if the render is really bad or just not to my taste I will simply move along and not leave a comment.
We have already lost a number of great artists on here through stupid comments so if you do want to comment on something be constructive/polite

gabrekes

Oct 19, 2018
It's joke time:
Ehm...
it seems to me that miss parker is falling down LoL

...who will be the masked boy? XD

sophia_parker_approch.jpg

X___X

sophia_parker_approch01.jpg

Blender models --------------------------------
i think, i'll post in the next middle of week, for
anyone who wants to modify them at will.
(and, perhaps, compose small videos for us... here *____*)
im workin' on softbody of breasts, glutes & belly.
the pack will consist of mesh model with shapekeys, some outfits, last diffeomorphic importer/mhx plugin for
blender)

mmm... Aiden and Andre models.
i dont know why, but I wish they were wilder, darker, nastier students...
what do u think about it?

AIDEN_00.jpg

ANDRE_00.jpg

---------------------------

for HonkaX2:
at second time, uploadin' sophia_parker GF3 for daz: must re-organizing textures... relative paths r broken ...sig -,-

Have a good time everybody :)
Gab

Last edited:

Malcolm75k

Mar 10, 2018
Ok.
I am sure not sure what I did/or how but these two renders are shot with the standard daz camera and the 35m camera that I normally use.
So I did fuck up somewhere along the line.
This is the same mode View attachment 2269707 View attachment 2269708
If I am forced to guess, I would mention the following:

The character's face has an unusually long nose (or space between the top lip and the eyes. This throws off the face to start with. This does seem consistent with the original design though.

The head seems a tad large for the body, and the lower half of the face doesn't taper enough, either that or the right side (from viewer's perspective) is larger than the left side a bit and is more rounded (the perspective may have the eye shadow making the eye look just a bit bigger on that side too.)

If you cover up one side of the face and then the other, the left side seems sharper, with more square lines, while the right side is rounder.

Mouth may be a bit too big too, though if it is off, its not by much.

Lastly, the face is in full light, while the neck beneath is shadowed, and with the hair framing it, the face seems to pop out more than the rest.

I'm trying to be constructive here, though I know next to nothing about actually doing this.

Heh. My talents are for real-world 3d (pottery, glass, metal) and writing. The best I could contribute is this feedback and perhaps a stick figure drawing. I hope this helps.

HonkaX2

Dec 18, 2022
It's joke time:
Ehm...
it seems to me that miss parker is falling down LoL

...who will be the masked boy? XD

View attachment 2272344

X___X

View attachment 2272405

Blender models --------------------------------
i think, i'll post in the next middle of week, for
anyone who wants to modify them at will.
(and, perhaps, compose small videos for us... here *____*)
im workin' on softbody of breasts, glutes & belly.
the pack will consist of mesh model with shapekeys, some outfits, last diffeomorphic importer/mhx plugin for
blender)

mmm... Aiden and Andre models.
i dont know why, but I wish they were wilder, darker, nastier students...
what do u think about it?

View attachment 2272410

View attachment 2272411

---------------------------

for AbdelAdrian:
at second time, uploadin' sophia_parker GF3 for daz: must re-organizing textures... relative paths r broken ...sig -,-

Have a good time everybody :)
Gab
I'm starting youtube tutorials for this new blender. I'll be waiting to see what you put out bud. Thank you again.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes