Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
That is how I got to know daz better and also bugging the hell out of people,just ask WhiteWolf619 :LOL:
I still use that camera headlamp. LOL... too lazy... except I adjust the headlamp position so you don't really notice it is from the camera as you can set it to any position relative to the camera... it's probably less work to just create lighting properly, hehehe.

l0v3rman

Mar 1, 2019
That is how I got to know daz better and also bugging the hell out of people,just ask WhiteWolf619 :LOL:naw better not ask him
:LOL:

I still use that camera headlamp. LOL... too lazy... except I adjust the headlamp position so you don't really notice it is from the camera as you can set it to any position relative to the camera... it's probably less work to just create lighting properly, hehehe.
Thanx for tips(y)

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
9 timers out of 10 I forget to turn it off as I mainly us the camera tool box app

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes