Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I'm sorry you took this so to heart.
I just don't see any originality to this, it is not original artwork. The use of a random video and an over-imposed image by the means of an IA app is just not original... at least not in this case. I wouldn't call it "work".
It may be fun for a bit but not all the time.

If I had the know-how, the right computer design equipment, and the time I would do something... something better than deep fakes.
Agreed. It certainly doesn't qualify as "fan art". I usually just scroll on by without looking at it. I'm mainly interested in how creative people can be and what THEY come up with... actual art by the fans.

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

gkdanuka

Jul 31, 2019
Nice render! Might want to turn on your denoiser to get rid of the graininess in y our render settings tab. I set mine to start at 400, then set it to 400 iterations in the progressive rendering tab with quality turned off... works well for most renders like this.

View attachment 2340909
Yep I usually use 200 iteration on Post denoiser. This one is grainy because I had to cancel this render at about 700 iterations, cus I had to open Android Studio for a Emergency work.

Reactions: Night Hacker

Blez69

Apr 22, 2020
The HiRes download links are not working. Its showing the file is no longer available. Please create an alternative link and its so difficult to open up the attachments one by one

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Yep I usually use 200 iteration on Post denoiser. This one is grainy because I had to cancel this render at about 700 iterations, cus I had to open Android Studio for a Emergency work.
Even in this unfinished form, the render is great. Thank you for delighting us with your wonderful fan art!
Here, for example, your early work is also very wonderful:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I and, I am sure, many visitors to this branch are grateful to you and other artists for your work.
I just want to see fan art more often, especially consisting of a small series of drawings.
This is by no means a claim, just a note to our wonderful artists.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes