Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Got the idea from a friend, who has already done something similar. Thought I would add some to it. Andre Vs Sophia. View attachment 2369381 View attachment 2369387 View attachment 2369386 View attachment 2369385 View attachment 2369383 View attachment 2369395
Andre
Did you expect me to stand and stare at you all the time? Am I useful enough now?

Thank you, WhiteWolf619! For me, a series is always much more interesting than a single render, even if this series is small. It is even better when there are some dialogues, arguments or thoughts of the characters.
But in any case, a huge thank you to you and all the other artists for your work, guys!

We ordinary mortals who love 3D art are grateful to you even when you mock some character a little. Thanks!
Old Dog ;)

Damn, you guys REALLY hate Dylan!
No, no, no! It's from a great love of art, you just sometimes don't understand the artist's view.
The artist's mental organization is thinner than yours and mine, so sometimes we don't understand them.

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Andre
Did you expect me to stand and stare at you all the time? Am I useful enough now?

Thank you, WhiteWolf619! For me, a series is always much more interesting than a single render, even if this series is small. It is even better when there are some dialogues, arguments or thoughts of the characters.
But in any case, a huge thank you to you and all the other artists for your work, guys!

We ordinary mortals who love 3D art are grateful to you even when you mock some character a little. Thanks!
Old Dog ;)

No, no, no! It's from a great love of art, you just sometimes don't understand the artist's view.
The artist's mental organization is thinner than yours and mine, so sometimes we don't understand them.
Thank you and I was going to add some dialogue, but just felt like uploading the renders for now, if i continue any more work on it, i will try and add something to it, but for now i will let people's imagination decide the dialogue lol.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes