Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

darthrevan101

Feb 16, 2021
Now that this little story has come to end, who would you like to see Sophia pair up with next? Send me a message if you have some ideas of a story or kink or fantasy. The world is your oyster!
To continue the theme of Date with Linda, maybe Linda invites both Sophia and her son to visit her family to "continue the lessons". It would be nice to see Caroline and Liza (Milfy City) involved in furthering both Sophia and her son's sexual experience. Linda's son can assist with Sophia's 3-some fantasy as well.

darthrevan101

Feb 16, 2021
Now that this little story has come to end, who would you like to see Sophia pair up with next? Send me a message if you have some ideas of a story or kink or fantasy. The world is your oyster!
Another Plot: Sophia/Sam attend a teacher's conference at a beach resort. During their stay, Sophia reunites with her friend Bella (Being a Dik), since they are both teachers and become attracted to each other. Their relationship turns sexual and they later express their fantasy of a partner swapping foursome with their younger lovers. Their last evening at the resort, they go clubbing and become comfortable with each other enough to engage in a foursome. Thanks

Conan792

Sep 20, 2022
Do one with Aiden getting fed up with Sophia sh#t trying to get out of the tasks, some rough sex momma likes:LOL:

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
Mistaken identity: Sophia is mistaken for the "entertainment" at a bachelor party being held in a hotel she is attending a family dinner at. She puts on the supplied outfit with a mask and goes along with it - after she realizes that she always really wanted to do this sort of thing anonymously. Dylan and Zac stumble across the party and collect a slightly dazed Sophia and continue the party upstairs.

tanertura

Nov 26, 2021
Whats up folks! Very sorry of the final update taking so long, but here it is!

A Date with Linda
v1.0 - Final
View attachment 2363571

The girls are waiting...
View attachment 2363570
View attachment 2363564 View attachment 2363565 View attachment 2363566 View attachment 2363567 View attachment 2363568 View attachment 2363569

Download

Saves 1.0
Hey buddy you fantasy world is just ours.Just continue whatever you want you are the best.

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
Ivan returned to help move some things to the basement and there they have sex with Sophia, on the first floor, everyone is surprised at strange sounds and they don’t understand where they come from. Maybe something like this - a more dark story.

pgee

Nov 9, 2020
Hey, I think u can describe an original awam like u see it ) just like previous version .175 when Dylan didn't see what his mother made there u can fix it and the result or bikini show but with a new reality or more ) or second job be also cool. But bikini show it’s so simple I think :) should be something more deeper

Last edited:
Reactions: udson and den777

bayrischman

Feb 27, 2021
with mr. murray the mailman

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Reactions: Kobudo27

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
I had written some variations of the sauna event and when sophia went to zac's house. If I find them, I'll send them to you

Reactions: bayrischman
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes